08

length: 228 words

Thanks to Namjoon's and Jimin's aid, Jungkook came to the discovery that he was not a furry.

And that he was slightly into pet-play and that there were some really fucking extreme kinks out there and that abuse in the BDSM community was a topic that needed more awareness. Oh, and there were a lot of creepy people on Tumblr dot com. (Creepy was an understatement. Some people should be in jail.

They reported every such person they came across.)

And yeah, the plan failed. Miserably.

But it was okay because Namjoon kept calling him his bunny, Jimin snuggled the fuck out of him, and it was a really nice day — so, the plan might have failed but Jungkook still won at the end of the day. Kind of.

(Later that night, Jungkook climbed into Taehyung's bed and told him about how he'd die for a lesbian fic with the actress+singer trope. And then they brainstormed some ideas together until the sky began to grow lighter and their eyes began to droop lower. The last thing Jungkook remembered before falling asleep was Taehyung agreeing that Namjoon and Jungkook would make a better couple than Angelina Jolie and Beyoncé. And telling him that Namjoon was tired of waiting.

He forgot to ask him if he was a furry — and if he was still crushing on Namjoon.)