Slurpee For All and All For Slurpee pt2

Sequel requested by: @Abstract-_ , @DragonQueen1500 , @RedBluePhoenix , and @WholsomeBih

By the way, I listened to Let It Be, She Swears Like a Sailor, IDAGF, Meant To Be, Take On Me, LoveYourself, and I'll Tell Me Ma while writing this.
That's how strange my father's music playlists are.

~~
Matching: Aziraphale x Crowley
Song: None
Written: June 29
~~

The way back to London was quiet, not awkward but quite the contrary. The silent ride back was a nice kind of silence, despite what had happened earlier.

They arrived in record time, driving up onto the pavement in front of Aziraphale's bookshop.

The angel reluctantly got out and went to close the door, but hesitated. "Crowley?"

"Yes, Angel?" The snake-eyed demon leaned over a little to peer up at him.

The angel thought for a moment, "Would you.. Would you like to come inside?"

Crowley rose an eyebrow and smiled, "I'd love to, Angel." He got out of the car and shut the door, patting the car gently before holding his arm out. "Shall we?"

His platinum-blond friend smiled and nodded, hooking his arm with Crowley, "We shall."

The odd pair strut through the doors, Crowley merely snapped his fingers to open and close them. The divine entities walked, arm in arm, to the back of the shop.

Next thing the angel knew, he was face to face with his demon friend. "Didn't I ssay we would finish what we sstarted?" Crowley asked, stalking forward slowly. With every step he took, Aziraphale took one backwards until he was pinned against a bookshelf.

"Er, that's what-what you said, yes," Aziraphale stuttered, not really knowing what to do. The poor angel's face was a deep magenta.

Crowley grinned and leaned forward, he hissed in Aziraphale's ear, "Have I ever told you how absssolutely adorable you look when you're flusstered?"

Crowley let go of Aziraphale and flopped on the sofa. He sprawled out lazily, smirking at the angel. Aziraphale looked away with a blush, the position Crowley took up was quite suggestive. Well, no more than usual but after what recently happened..

The angel glanced back at Crowley curiously, he wondered why the demon hadn't tried to take advantage of him or tried to tempt him. What he saw surprised him.

The expression the demon had on his face was one of fondness, not lust or anything sinful—though, I suppose a demon being fond of an angel is a sin within itself.

     Aziraphale shuffled his feet and awkwardly sat down next to Crowley. "My dear.."

     The snake-eyes demon turned his thoughtful gaze to the blue-eyes angel. "Yes, Az?"

     Aziraphale licked his lips and shifted in his seat, nervously. He wanted to ask but.. no, that's against his side. He couldn't do that. But it was Crowley..

     Before he could think anymore, Crowley placed a hand on his shoulder, startling the angel from his thoughts. "What's wrong, Angel?"

     "Nothing, nothing. I just, uh.. I wanted to ask," Aziraphale fidgeted with his fingers anxiously, "can we?"

     "Can we what?" Crowley's eyebrows knit together as a look of confusion crossed his face.

     "Can we er... y'know.." Aziraphale gestured between the two of them. "F-finish what, uh.. what we started?"

     Crowley's eyes widened, "you want to?" The angel's slow nod and blush gave the demon his answer. "If you say so," he murmured with a smile, and leaned closer to Aziraphale.

     The angel licked his lips again, his eyes flickering between the demon's snake-like eyes and his mouth. Without thinking, Aziraphale shot forward, surprisingly the demon and himself.

     The angel captured the demon's lips with his own. They mirrored each other's movements, their lips fitting together like puzzle pieces. Crowley used a hand to grab his sunglasses and flung them away, before placing both hands on Aziraphale's hips, bringing him closer. Meanwhile, Aziraphale had tangled his hands in the demon's short crimson hair.

     Both entities had their eyes closed, they were caught in the moment. And for a moment, just for a second, there were no sides, no angels and demons. They were just two people on a sofa.