Drunk mistake

i'm embarrassed af, i won't ever write a 100% serious romantic shit again

Words count: 2019

1971

Brian pov

We were at a huge party with Freddie John and Roger. They all were drunk except me. I'd guessed that i had to drive them back home. We shared a small flat because we couldn't afford something better but we didn't really mind since we got along very well.

"Brian!" Freddie yelled from the dance floor. "Come on! You haven't danced with us yet!". He came closer to me, zigzagging between the other guests.

"That's kind of you but i don't want to... Go have fun i don't want to bother you." I said with a fake smile.

"What?" he yelled. "I can't hear you!" He pressed his ear against my mouth and closed his eyes trying to focus on what i was going to say.

"Uh..i... don't worry about me i'm fine. You can go back dancing."

"Hmm okay if you say so..." He gave me a small grin before going back flirting with John. (here comes the deacury)

Actually i didn't even know what was wrong with me. Yes, i usually wasn't the one who drinks and dances all the night with strangers but today it was worse. I didn't feel sick or tired, just annoyed with something. Even though i couldn't be completely sure of that, i was about 70.39 percent sure it was because of Roger. That perfect boy. uhuh. If only i could lick his pretty face all day long. You know like an ice cream. But with his smooth pink cheeks instead. HUM ANYWAY

Maybe you already guessed it but i had a big crush on him. We were completely opposite, both physically and mentally but Freddie once told me that opposites attract each other so i guessed that was a good thing... I was almost completely sure that he didn't like me back. But you should see him, he's straight like a fucking line. So yes, actually i felt kinda bad but didn't want to bother anybody with my problems.

I looked up looking for Roger and finally found him surrounded by a few pretty girls. One of them was sitting on his lap while an other one was stroking his hair (then his chest omg) with hungry eyes. I'd gotten used to this kind of things but it still deeply hurt my poor little heart to see him looking at them that way, with this lust and tenderness in his eyes.

Suddenly, he stood up and turned forward a tall black haired woman who was standing against a wall near the other ones. He frowned at her and a happy smile spread on his face. He started giggling shyly.

God he was so drunk.

He came closer to her still with his idiotic grin. She seemed a little embarrassed and asked "Is everything okay?"
He tiptoed to put his hands on her cheeks and crashed violently his lips on hers. Her eyes opened wide in shock and she pushed him away. "What the fuck? Are you crazy? Get away from me! You stupid bastard!" She shouted at him before leaving with a furious face.

A lot of people heard them and turned around to stare at Roger but he didn't seem to notice them. His lips started trembling while his eyes filled up with tears. "No.. please... don't leave me..." He started sobbing violently, hiding his face into his hands.

Freddie got out of the crowd and ran towards Roger. He wrapped his arms around his trembling figure and helped him to get out of the packed room.

John and i gave each other a glance before leaving too, following Freddie.

"Did you see what happened ?" John asked confusedly.

"Uh..yes. He came up to a woman, a stranger i guess and he kissed her for no reason. Then she yelled at him and left and...and he started crying."