On the fucking motototo

I used gay slurs here, i'm sorry i was quite dumb i think

"Tu du du du du du du du
Tu du du du du du du du
TUM TUM"

"Oh yes!"

"Ice Ice Baby
Ice Ice Baby"

"OH NO OH MY GOOOD BRIAN CHANGE THE STATION!!"

"Okay."

"It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A.
It's fun to stay at the
Y.M.C.A."

"ROGER STOP DOING THE LETTERS WITH YOUR ARMS FOR GOD'S SAKE YOU ARE DRIVING!"

"Pfft you aren't funny.." Roger grumbled as he put his hands on the wheel again.

"I should have driven. I'm safer than you."

"NOPE. THAT'S NOT TRUE I'M THE BEST CARS DRIVER OF THIS WORLD."

"No man, does it all by himself
I said, young man, put your pride on the shelf..."

As the chorus was about to come, a tiny hedgehog timidly began to cross the road.

"AND JUST GO THERE TO THE Y.M.C.A!!"

Roger violently put his arms in the air, hitting the ceiling of the car.

"Y M C A!" he yelled in his raspy voice.

"ROGE-"

*Ploc*

Brian went pale and he squealed.

"ROGER WHAT DID YOU DO!!?"

The blonde who had started driving seriously again craned his neck towards Brian with a frown.

"What?"

"YOU RAN OVER A FUCKING BABY HEDGEHOG!!"

"Oops." he said nonchalantly. "I heard once that hedgehogs' heaven is quite goo-"

"Roger do a U-turn."

"I-I can't."

"ROGER I SAID DO A FUC-"

"AND I TOLD YOU I CAN'T BECAUSE I'M ON A FUCKING MOTORWAY." he shouted back.

"Roger I swear I'm not your boyfriend anymore if you don't turn back."

"Fuck."

The drummer sighed and turned on the hazard lights. He awkwardly turned his big red car around while the other drivers kept beeping at him.

"FACK OFF!" Brian yelled at them with his head popped out of the window.

Roger giggled but quickly became serious again when he remembered that he was supposed to be upset. "So," he sighed annoyingly "where is it?".

"Keep driving and I'll tell you to stop." Brian pressed his head against the window, trying to see the body of his friend on the concrete.

"ROGER STOP THE CAR!!"

"THERE ARE CARS FOLLOWING ME!"