The Headband

"I think I see a cave below."

The team and I were flying on Appa with a cloud covering us as we flew. We didn't want to be seen by any Fire Nation citizens so we had to travel in secret.

"Sh! Keep quiet!" Sokka scolds as we land on one of the islands.

Aang airbends the cloud away from us, but if someone was around they would definitely see it, feel it, and hear it. We weren't exactly being quiet and sneaky to say the least.

Sokka hops of Appa and checks our surroundings before turning to us. Aang, being the sweet boyfriend he is, carried me off Appa and I kissed his cheek, causing him to blush.

"Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud that knows how to keep its mouth shut." Sokka berated us with his arms crossed. Aang set me down and grabbed my hand.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in." Toph sarcastically states, noticing the toucan puffins that stood on a rock that towered over Sokka.

Sokka turns back to us with skeptical eyes. "Hey, we're in enemy territory." He points above him to the four toucan puffins that are standing above his head. "Those are enemy birds."

One of the puffins jumps on Sokka's head and screeches. The four of us laugh before we walk toward a nearby cave and suddenly Sokka dives in front of us. He peeks his head up and looks around, suspiciously before he gets up and runs inside the cave.

Bubbles runs into my arms and hides her face. It doesn't mater what size the cave is, she is still afraid of dark cavernish places.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave after cave after cave..." As Sokka says that, he gets less enthusiastic and lowers his head when he realizes how much we have to hide in caves.

"Sokka, we don't need to become cave people. What we need is some new clothes."

Katara's right. Our attire has gotten really old and we need new clothes, my dress isn't as nice as it was before.

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out." Aang agreed. "If we get Fire Nation disguises, we would be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave."

"Yeah, I could use some new clothes." I agreed, looking down at my dress.

"Plus, they have real food out there." Toph adds from her spot on the ground. "Does anyone want to sit in the dirt and eat cave hoppers?" Toph punches the rock she was leaning on and multiple cave hoppers leaped out. Momo and Bubbles dive over to the hoppers and both eat one. I grimace at this and picked up Bubbles, taking the hopper out of her mouth. Momo looks at us and spits out a leg of the hopper.

"Looks like we got outvoted, guys. Let's get some new clothes." Sokka declared.

We walked over to a Fire Nation home that had a bunch of clothing that was on a clothesline that were drying. I spotted a top I really liked and wanted to grab it before my sister does. The five of us hid behind a rock wall, waiting for the right moment to grab the clothing.

"I don't know about this." Aang says with an unsure voice. "These clothes belong to somebody."

"I call the silk robe!"

Katara jumps out from behind the wall and grabs two outfits.

"I call the crop top and skirt!" I smile and follow my sister over to the clothesline. I snatch the clothing off and sprinted away over to my sister.

"Katara, can you help?" I aaked her and she smiled eagerly.

"Yes!"

Katara gets dressed in her outfit and she looked beautiful. I mean she already is beautiful, but the clothes matched her style and her hair was done up nicely.