Sozin's Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno

Aya's POV

"You can do this." I told Aang as we embraced. "I'm gonna find the others."

"Alright." He said and we shared one last kiss, before I took off to the skies to find the others.

——
Third Person POV

Ba Sing Se

Fire Nation tanks were rolling toward the main gate and there stood the White Lotus at the entrance of the gate with Jeong Jeong, Bumi, Pakku, and Piandao standing in front with Iroh.

"Ba Sing Se, the Order of the White Lotus is here." King Bumi began.

"Here to set you free." Pakku continued.

"Only once every hundred years can a firebender experience this kind of power." Iroh remarked before he inhales deeply and as he exhaled a ring of fire appears around him. The flames grow larger each time Iroh breathes deeper and he opens his eyes and raises his arms, as the flames around him collect to make a ball of fire. It collects energy and Iroh fires it as a massive fire blast that breaches the Outer Wall. Bumi jumps forward and stomps the ground and the three stone blocks that the White Lotus members are standing on begin to quickly move toward Ba Sing Se. but fire blasts are launched at them; Iroh deflects the attacks.

The White Lotus members leap and go toward the city. Master Pakku bends a giant wave of water over the building and down toward the Fire Nation soldiers and Piandao jumps over it. Pakku turns the wave into ice, freezing the soldiers, and Piandao slides down the frozen wave and slashes the ends of the soldier's weapons. Sliding into another street, Pakku unfreezes the water, freezes it again in front of him to block an incoming fire blast. The ice barrier is destroyed, and when another fire blast is about to hit Pakku, a giant wall of fire erupts, made by Jeong Jeong, in front of him, stopping the attack.

Jeong Jeong was floating in the air using firebending to create fire jets beneath his feet. Without him knowing, Jeong Jeong was suddenly attacked from behind and he falls to the ground. The other White Lotus notice their fallen member, but their gaze is suddenly caught on a beautiful girl flying across the sky and she stops in the middle of the battle. He wings were full of fire and her hair had flames coming out of it; her entire body was filled with fire.

Iroh gazed at the beautiful spirit. "It's Fire Angel Aya. My daughter."

All the White Lorus members watched as she turns to the street and line of tanks fire on her, but she blocks the attacks with another giant wall of fire and thrusts the wall knocking the tanks down. More tanks begin to fire on her from another street, but Aya repeats her actions, creating a wall of fire and attacking the tanks with it. The tanks can be seen knocked over and in a pile as the wall of fire pushes another tank into the pile.

She faces the White Lotus order and her eyes shimmered with fire.

"Don't move."

She faces the Fire Nation crew and tanks, before her hands filled with fire and she blasts two columns of fire into the sky. The columns formed together and she pointed the fire blast down at the Fire Nation army. The blast took out all of the members and tanks within the Earth Kingdom, leaving no Fire Nation member left standing; yet not a single one was dead.

Aya descended from the ground and her father was standing there with a proud smile.

"That's my girl."

Aya smiles at him and the other members.

Aya took off after that and she searched for her friends and family. It took her awhile, but she found Zuko, Katara, and Appa flying toward the Royale Palace.