crush

It was official I had it bad, real bad. It was a boy named Andrew. And I had the biggest crush on him. It was really obvious too.  Everyone but him new about it. Well they did until my friend told him. I avoided him for so long because I thought that he would hate me once he found out. I thought that until he snuck up behing me and grabbed my arm so I couldn't get away. " We need to talk." Is all he said. And I was so flustered all I could reply with was" ok". I know not one of my best moments but I was really nervous that he would hate me because I wanted to be more than just friends. But I was truly shocked as he pulled me outside of our school and told me these words, "I like you too shania." I gawked a little at his words feeling my mouth drop after he said them. "Really?" I asked him. Instead of answering with words like a normal person he decided to lean in and give me a quick peck on the lips. " If I was lying would I have done that?" He questioned me acting like a kiss was no big deal he then proceeded to ask" will you go out with me tonight?" And I said yes. " Great I'll pick you up at 6:00?" "Six is great" I told him.
Time skip to DATE NIGHT!
I was at home trying to get ready for my date when i realized I didn't know if it was casual or fancy so I opted for both in my outfit. I decided to wear a beautiful red sweater and a pair of black skinny jeans, made for fat people, the red sweater being perfect for the chilly october weather. I suddenly heard a knock at the door and ran to answer it. There I saw Andrew standing in a black hoodie, probably as warm as my sweater, and unusually he wore a pair of blue jeans. This was a shock compared to the sweatpants or joggers I saw him in at school or even the occasional black band pants we had on for band concerts. "You look beautiful." He wispered so quietly I thought it was to himself but quickly said"You look quite handsome yourself". After I said  it and realised that he heard I felt heat rush to my face in what I assumed was a huge blush. "There's no need to blush that only makes you look cuter than you did before." As soon as he realised what came out of his mouth the blush I had was instantly on him too. " Gee after having the nerve to kiss me at school I didn't take you as the blushing type" I told him smirking at the red tint put in his cheeks and neck. " where are we going on this date anyway?" I asked him. He replied" If I tell you it won't be as special, it should be a surprise. I nod and close the door walking to his car. He opened the door for me and I said " wow and I thought chivalry had died." "Not from me it hasn't." He said a smirk apearing on his lips. "I've always loved your smile"  I tell him not blushing because I am so amased by it. "It really brightens my day every time I see it." "Well then maybe I will just have to send more smiles your way" he said with a smirk.
Soon we were headed to who knows where when the car stopped and he got out as well as I did soon seeing he had brought me to a park. "I brought you here to watch the sunset." He wispered "It must sound stupid but they seem really special to me." I don't think that is stupid at all, in fact I really agree with you." I say earning a huge grin from him as we watch the blue sky fade into hughs of pinks and purples.