Prologue: Rumors about an abandoned mansion

Today was a day like the others day, where the team of Hanzõ Academy were doing their training as Shinobi, among them was five girls who represent the Elite of the school led by Ikaruga who is the clas rep of Hanzõ Academy.

Kiriya: come on girls, let's get started.

Kiriya-sensei begin his training with the girls, throwing several kunais at them, they counter them all with ease.

Ikaruga: the kunais are easy to counter.

Kiriya: look behind you.

Before i got time to react he hit Ikaruga from behind with a hit that is very effective for sneak attacks, Katsuragi appear above him and attack with a kick from the air, Yagyu from the left and Hibari from the right.

Katsuragi: take this.

Yagyu: freeze.

Hibari: no escape

However Katsuragi's feet was countered and Kiriya grab her feet and start spinning around himself hitting both Yagyu and Hibari sending them flying on the wall, they soon get back on their feets

Kiriya: too easy.

Katsuragi: i must admis, you is strong, our teacher

Yagyu: you right.

Hibari: where is Asuka ?

As she asked about her, Kiriya, draw six kunais and use them as claws to attack them, before before he could reach them Asuka appear out of nowhere and block his attempts

Kiriya: no bad Asuka.

Asuka: thank you, but i know that won't be enough against you.

She pull Kiriya back and regroup with the rest of her friends, at this point Kiriya disappear and reappear behind them, kunais at hands and managed to take every single one of the girls down without much effort.

Ikaruga: how ?

Katsuragi: we didn't even see him coming.

Asuka: you are very strong Kiriya-sensei.

Kiriya: yes, i was shinobi a long time ago and i was trained by the teachers i have before you all, that's why i have so much experiences.

Hibari: i see.

Yagyu: i guess the last student you have before us were so happy to teach under you.

Kiriya: yeah, but now she is a with Daidõji training for the day we have to face the yomas.

Asuka: i hope she is happy wherever she is.

Kiriya: i hope so, now everyone you can leave, today's training is over.

After leaving Hanzõ Academy, they all come to Hanzõ sushi restaurant and have a good meal together alongside Homura and her friends.

Asuka: Homura-chan ! it's good to see you again

Homura: same for me, Asuka !

Hanzõ: alright everyone, here a good portion of sushi and meat.

Everyone: thank you Master Hanzõ.

Everyone enjoyed their meal as Hanzõ watch them with perverted intentions, however he know what will happen if his wife became aware of what he's doing to the girls.

Yomi: it's been a while Ikaruga-san.

Ikaruga: yes, Yomi-san we didn't see each other after defeating Orochi and Dõgen.

Yomi: that's true, how is your day at the Hanzõ Academy ?

Ikaruga: same is ever, training with my friends and Kiriya-sensei.

Yomi: i see, still energetic as ever.

Ikaruga: eh eh eh eh.

At this moment, Master Hanzõ ask everyone's attention as he was about to tell everyone the recent rumors about an abandoned mansion located in japan somewhere in the forest of the Osaka region.

Hanzõ: can i get your attention please everyone ?

Asuka: yes grandpa, what is it that you need to tell us ?

Hanzõ: it's about the recent rumors about an abandoned mansion located in the forest of the Osaka region, the rumors said that it eat peoples alive.

Seeing how scared Homura is when it comes to ghost, her face become white and her whole body shaking in fear.

Asuka: Homura-chan ? you okay ?

Homura "deep fear": y-yes Asuka, i-im okay.

Hanzõ: since this mansion existed for centuries, some peoples of our town went there to investigate, however turn out they went missing.

Ikaruga: i see....

Hanzõ: however it is just rumors, we don't even know if the whole thing is real by the way.

Asuka: that's kinda creepy.

Hibari: it really scare me this story....

Hanzõ: oh ! one more thing, the area where the mansion is located it's always raining, i don't why but this is the only part of the region that it rain permanently.

Ikaruga: interesting....

While hearing about the story, Ikaruga wonder why peoples are disappearing as they investigate the mansion, she decide to go check it out and discover why peoples went missing at this place at night.

Later that same night, Ikaruga leave the school without telling them she was going there to investigate, however deep inside her, she know well that's a decision she's going to regret.

Ikaruga "thinking": sorry everyone, but i can't bring you with me, even you Yomi-san, i have do this for your safety, i will be back i promise.

And that's how Ikaruga's adventures begin with her heading to the abandoned mansion fully aware of the risks, what will waiting for her will be more horrifying than everything she know until now.

To Be Continued....

That's all for the prologue, i hope you enjoyed the reading

After several days of walking Ikaruga finally arrival in front of the mansion that Hanzõ mentioned, as she went inside aftr opening the door with a rusty crowbar, she heard a music coming from the second floor and what she find, a music box who was turned on by itself, however after picking up the music box, she find herself trapped inside of the mansion and must find a new way out.

Next time on Senran Kagura: The Music Box

Chapter 1: Arrival at the mansion & beginning of the problems

See you later everyone and take care

KazumaAkimoto out.