Chapter 13 (Missing Ending): Leaving the mansion, it is all over ?

After reunited with Katsuragi and Yomi, we go down the stairs and headed to the corridors where i wake up after i lose consciousness in the forest, when we're about to pass the door, Ikaruga was thinking about something.

Ikaruga: hmmm.......

Katsuragi: Ikaruga-san ?

Yom: what's wrong ?

Ikaruga: i wonder.....

Katsuragi: Hm ?

Ikaruga: since you both here, the front entrance should be there now. It vanished for me.

Katsuragi: it should be, i mean that's where we came from.

Ikaruga: okay, if you said so sis.

Katsuragi & Yomi: "We may be finally able to leave this place"

Ikaruga: "i have doubts it will be easy."

We pass the door and as soon as we begin to go to the door leading to the hall, an earthquake happen and realize that the mansion is falling apart.

Ikaruga: what was that ?

Katsuragi "panicked": looks like it came from above.

Yomi: the mansion is falling apart !

Ikaruga: Ah ! Katsuragi-san, Yomi-san hurry ! The floor is collapsing !

We run toward the door we tried to open but we notice that the door is locked, Katsuragi begin to get scare as she don't want to die, but i reassure her that we will get out of here alive.

Ikaruga "panicked": this door is locked too !

Katsuragi "panicked": Nononono ! i don't want to die here !

Yomi: Katsuragi-san please stay calm i promise that we will get out of this place alive.

Katsuragi "panicked": you promise ?

Yomi: yes i promise, Ikaruga-san what should we do ? the floor is collapsing if we fail we will die.

Ikaruga: We have to work together to break it open ! on three we slam our bodies on the door.

Yomi: okay.

Katsuragi: understand.

Ikaruga: One..... Two.... three !

We managed to break the door open and escape from a certain death, as i start to regain conscious, i go see the others and check if they are alright.

Yomi: oh man..... we did, Ikaruga-san, Katsuragi-san wake up.

Ikaruga: urghhhh...... Yomi-san, Katsuragi-san are you both okay ?

Yomi: i'm fine not a single scratch.

Katsuragi: i hit my head on the floor but i should be fine.

Ikaruga: at least you're fine, come on get up.

We get up and begin to walk to the hall and go down where we notice that the front door is there and open just like Katsuragi said.

Ikaruga: the front door ! it's here and it's open

Katsuragi: let's leave sis. We have no reason to be here anymore.

Yomi: so Ikaruga-san, what should we do ?

I was thinking for one hour and i then decide to leave this cursed place as i had enough of all of this, i tell Katsuragi and Yomi that we should leave this mansion right away.

Ikaruga: i decide to leave this cursed place, you okay with my decision ?

Katsuragi: i'm okay with that.