Chapter 6: The woman who possess Ikaruga, Alice Audriace attack Riba.

Riba's POV

After i managed to escape from the spirit who was in the room behind the nursery room, as i was walking back to the Garden Cliff, Ikaruga suddenly appear before me, i wonder why she's here thought, she supposed to be at the Garden Cliff as it was less dangerous with all those spirit roaming around.

Riba: Ikaruga-san ! why are you here ? are you alright ?

Ikaruga: ............

Riba: Ah ! Ikaruga-san ? what are you doing with that knife ?

Ikaruga: ..........

Riba: Ikaruga are you listening to me ? you freaking me out.

Ikaruga: ...........

Riba: please, stop it !

At this moment she begin to speak but i notice something strange, her voice wasn't the same and her eyes were green.... wait a second ! her eyes turned green ! oh no, if it's who i think it is then i'am in trouble.

Ikaruga: Hahahahaha.... Since when did YOU ever feel fear ?

Riba: what ?

Ikaruga: you really do not remember me ?

Riba: No... You're....

Ikaruga: I took this body to finally get to you. To... finally......KILL YOU !

She tried to stab me, fortunately for me i dodge her attempt and pull back from her, it's clear to me that Ikaruga is possessed and that i need to get her back to her senses.

Riba: ahhhhh ! Get away from me !

Ikaruga: what's wrong ? You are scared of me ?

Riba: i need to find a way to make her snap out of it ! but not here i have to get away from her first.

As soon i managed to get away from her knife, she start to chase me, i run as fast as i could toward the door of the Nursery room and lock the door behind me to prevent her from coming after me.

Riba: "there, the door is locked !"

Ikaruga: open the door !

Riba: "That door won't stay locked for long, i need to find a place to hide !"

I look around the room where i can find a place to hide and i see a crate, a closet and a lamp, from this point, there's three possibility.

1) i hide in the crate but she'll find me and got myself kill. 

2) i can pose as a lamp but it will be too easy for her to find me and the result will be the same.

3), hide in the closet.

I decide to hide in the closet as the other two option will led me to death.

Riba: the closet ! maybe i can hide in there.

I enter inside the closet as Ikaruga managed to open the door of the nursery room and search for me with the knife in her hand.

Ikaruga: where are you ? Come on you can't hide from me. Come on darling, don't run from me.

Riba: "i can't believe it's her... i have find something to make Ikaruga snap out of it."

Ikaruga: come out, come out wherever you are.

Riba: "what should i do ?" 

1) Should i remain hidden in the closet ?

2) Should i jump out of the closet and make her snap out of it ?