Chapter 7: Ally or Enemy ? Riba's true intentions

3rd Person POV

After leaving out the room Riba and Ikaruga were in, they walk their way to the Garden Cliff and when they arrival, Ikaruga asked Riba if he find the plank and realize that he forget it in the hall.

Riba: here we are.

Ikaruga: oh ! by the way Riba-san, did you find the plank ?

Riba: i forget it in the hall. I'll go get it.

Ikaruga: okay i stay here until you got it back.

Riba: alright, i'll be back.

Ikaruga: "i can't believe he forgot !"

Riba is going back to the hall where he forgot the plank and sense the presence of an evil spirit in the hall.

Riba: there it is ! now i'm better go back to the Garden Cliff and we can finally leave this place. huh ? i sense a dangerous spirit, i better not stick around for too long.

After i got the plank i run as fast out of the hall and i move forward the Garden Cliff where Ikaruga was waiting for him to return.

Ikaruga: what is he doing ? he's taking forever, i should probably go check on him.

Before she could go, Riba arrival with the plan which is long enough to get them both on the other side of the gap.

Riba: sorry for the wait Ikaruga-san, here with this plank we can now cross the gap.

Ikaruga: are you sure that's even safe ?

Riba: yes, i wish i could find another item than the plank, but there nothing else than this.

Ikaruga: okay then i go first.

Ikaruga went first on the plan and has half-cross the gap, Riba also use the plank to come across the gap until he almost accidentally push her from the plank.

Ikaruga: whoa !

Riba: sorry !

Ikaruga: watch it ! you almost make me fall !

Riba: i'm sorry Ikaruga-san, you just stopped suddenly.

They then finally arrival to the end of the gap and Ikaruga was happy to finally leave this place, Riba ask her if she's afraid of heights after she almost fall into the gap.

Ikaruga: i'm happy that we made it across safely.

Riba: are you afraid of heights ?

Ikaruga: EH ?! Are you kidding me ? i have been in higher places than that but still that gap was huge.

Riba: yeah, one wrong move and you end up falling there, now that we are in the other side, we can go downstairs from here and move on. There should be some exit.

Ikaruga: okay, let's go

We now found ourselves in a forest where there should be some exit, but as i begi nto walk i heard voices, the voice sound like a girl, which scare me but i wonder if it isn't Alice's voice ?

???: Don't look at me ! Don't come for me !

Ikaruga: huh ?

Riba: what's wrong Ikaruga-san ?

Ikaruga: i swear i just heard a voice.

Riba: a voice ? are you sure you're not imagining things ?

Ikaruga: maybe you right, either way let's get going.

We continue to walk in the forest while still hearing that voice, but it must be in my head, still it bugs me out that this voice look like Alice's voice.