Chapter 12 (True Ending): Final Battle, Katsuragi & Yomi Vs Alice

Katsuragi's POV

After we got teleported into a place which looks like a chapelle Yomi tell me that if we want to get Ikaruga back, we to confront Alice, the woman that has taking control of her body, we were determinate to get out of this place with Ikaruga.

Katsuragi: Yomi look up there.

Yomi: it's Alice who is control Ikaruga's body.

Katsuragi: you know it ?

Yomi: well Ikaruga's behavior make me wondered about this, but now that we have to confirmation, we need to find a way to get her out of Ikaruga's body.

Katsuragi: but how we gonna do that ?

Yomi: remember what Anna told us, to prevent Alice from murdering anyone, she sealed her soul in the Music Box.

Katsuragi: so in other words, that Music Box was a seal and when Ikaruga came into the mansion she broker the seal and allowed Alice to take control of her body.

Yomi: yes, when we came to the mansion, Ikaruga was already possessed by Alice's spirit, oh man, this is so bad.

Katsuragi: whatever the reason Alice have, she has no right to possess Ikaruga's body.

Yomi: you right, we have to save Ikaruga at all cost.

Katsuragi: yeah, let's move, Ikaruga need us.

We begin to walk toward Alice and she ask us why the mansion we were in was cursed and peoples who went inside to investigate end up missing with the exception of Ikaruga which is weird.

Ikaruga: Do you two know why, i placed the curse on this home right ?

Katsuragi: w-we don't know but all we want to do is just leave.

Ikaruga: Your sister, she doesn't want to leave. She wants to find out the truth, you this. Although, it comes with a price, in exchange for the truth he had given me his body.

Yomi "shocked": what did you say ?

Katsuragi: No ! You're wrong ! Ikaruga would never give up her body for something like this.

Ikaruga: i made a pact with the devil just so i can live for eternity with the man i love the most, Riba himself is the devil, he is the one who created the curse, i had to do what he said to make myself an entity. Anna.... Anna ruined my plans. She became an entity herself, but not from a ritual, she became an entity from the anger and hatred built inside her.

Yomi: "that explain her appearance when we saw her"

Ikaruga: The curse along with my spirit was sealed within the music box, although despite this, anyone who entered the mansion disappeared without a trace. She didn't want anyone to free to curse, unfortunately as a entity she had to keep feeding on the souls of the living. People will say she was doing the right thing, if she wasn't selfishly her desires.

Katsuragi: i see, but what about Ikaruga ?

Ikaruga: your sister Ikaruga, she was spared by Anna for some unknown reason. Maybe she thought she was going to save her. i caught her off guard by taking her body. So she did the best she could to kill her, if she kill her, i wouldn't be able to escape. But now, i can finally escape this home.

Hearing what happened to the people who went missing inside the mansion and what Ikaruga went through, me and Yomi decide that we won't let Alice roam free in the world with Ikaruga's body.

Katsuragi: Not while i'm still alive ! You're a cold blooded murderer, killing innocent children for your selfish desires. You even killed your family.