Chapter 10 (True Ending): The sisters Anna & Serina

Yomi's POV

After we leave the first floor of the mansion, we headed to the right wing and going up where there's a door letting to the garden where there's a river and much to Ikaruga(s surprise there's a bridge which wasn't there before.

Ikaruga: !

Yomi: what's wrong Ikaruga-san ?

Ikaruga: that bridge..... it wasn't there before.

Katsuragi: you mean like the first time you visited this part of the Mansion ?

Ikaruga: yes, there was no bridge when i first come here, maybe with the recent earthquake it appear.

Katsuragi: are you sure we should go this way ?

Ikaruga: it's not like we have a choice anyway, every single area we went has been a dead end.

We continue to walk toward what's appear to be a gate and i remember the key we've found in the fireplace.

Katsuragi: look a gate !

Yomi: is this gate led us to..... Ikaruga-san check the key's name.

Ikaruga: okay, this is key is the "Forest Gate Key"

Katsuragi: maybe this key fit in this keyhole, try it.

Ikaruga: okay then here goes nothing.

Ikaruga insert the key into the keyhole and much to our surprise it fit perfectly and open our way to the mineshaft, but we still have resolve how we gonna pass that forest, i'm scare of what's going to happen next.

Yomi: the gate ! it's open.

Katsuragi: that mean we can go this way to reach the mineshaft !

Ikaruga: maybe we have a chance to get out of this place.

Yomi: yeah, come on everyone let's move on.

Ikaruga & Katsuragi: yes Yomi-san.

While we are about to enter the forest, i was lost in thought about all of this, what happened in that mansion, the murderer of it's residents and the people who came here to investigate but end up dying, this is too much, i hope we can get out of this place.

Yomi: "i have a feeling that won't be an easy task"

We enter the forest and we got an very uneasy feeling about this place, we notice a panel and it say something that seems familiar to us.

Yomi: what is this place ?

Katsuragi: look there, what it's said ?

Ikaruga: ...The "Suicide Forest"... ?

Katsuragi: "Those that get lost will end up losing their mind from the darkness of this forest. Proceed with caution."

Yomi "fear": that's scary......

Ikaruga: Let's be careful girls. Don't fall behind.

Yomi & Katsuragi: understand.

Before we could go on Katsuragi seems to have a brillant idea and ask Ikaruga to pick up the journal and see the last entry we have, i bet it has something to do with those arrow we saw on the wall earlier.

Katsuragi: wait before we can go on, Ikaruga remember those arrows we saw on the wall of the Mansion.

Ikaruga: you mean those arrows made of blood on the wall ?

Katsuragi: yes, maybe it can help us.

Ikaruga: okay let's see.

She pick up the journal and read to us what those arrows are for, i bet it some kind of instruction to pass this forest without losing our mind, but we cannot know without trying this out.