(Rating:10 Chapter:3)

Spoilers: Tells you who rules a semi late-game palace, third to last one

Warning: detailed smut...it's mainly smut, so if you don't want to read that then, you're free to read another chapter instead, they're in no order, so feel free to choose based on the number ratings.

Third-person P.O.V

It was late at night and Ryuji and Akira were inside Sae's palace alone, they both figured that they'd do some palace dwelling and get a headstart together alone so they wouldn't have to deal with sneaking around with a group of four.

The two were in the back of the slot room, in a safe room, Akira had planned something with his boyfriend but never had time to follow through with it.

This time he was more eager than ever to have him, to kiss him, to touch him, they haven't had alone time in two months and it was killing them, Ryuji didn't want to admit it but he wanted Akira more than anything, he didn't care that they were in a palace.

Of course, they were both running some risk by trying do have sex in a palace, but they had nowhere else to go if they didn't do it here and now there's no telling how long they'd have to wait for another chance to do this.

There were still a few issues, lube wasn't a problem as Akira had already bought some a few days ago and had it stored in his jacket pocket, but other outside factors were stopping him.

For one he'd have to have a weird conversation with Ryuji about fucking over a table in a palace safe room, while poker chips went flying off of it, two one little moan or slip up and they could draw attention to themselves, and the last thing they wanted was to fight shadows naked.

"Hey, Ryuji," asked Akira who was sitting across from his boyfriend, "Oh...uh what is it dude"Akira's face was bright red, as he was trying to hint at what they had both been waiting for, for months, but neither of them wanted to admit it.

"I know this is kinda weird but.....I thought you know we're alone and there's no telling when we'll get to do this again"the raven-haired boy didn't want to have to say what he wanted, so he just pulled out the bottle of lube from his pocket then looked to face a very embarrassed Ryuji.

"WAIT.." Ryuji covered his mouth after realizing how loud he was being and then more quietly said "Dude....you're crazy......look as bad as I want to right now we can't risk it, I'm not even sure what would happen in a palace if we were to do that, this palace stuff is still confusing and if we screw up we're dead, there's only two of us."

Ryuji was barely ever the voice of reason, Akira did see his point, but he WANTED this, he didn't care about the risk anymore he couldn't help his not so subtle hard-on, not to mention the jeans being torture to an issue that was only getting worse.

After some awkward silence, Ryuji couldn't take it anymore "fine....dude stop being so effen' cute, you're killing me.... I'm sure if we're quick we could finish before anyone notices, I want you, Akira...I don't care if it's here" he admitted, looking into his eyes lustfully.

Akira giggled at how bold Ryuji was, he was never like this but he was so horny he couldn't be bothered to worry about how blunt he was being.