(Rating:4Chapter:6)

Au: this takes place in an alternative universe, meta verse and Kamoshida don't exist, Shiho never tried to kill herself, but she does deal with self harm, Akira met Futaba after Sojiro introduced her to him one day, everyone but Morgana, and Haru are friends with Akira, Yusuke exposed Madarame on his own and lives in his dorms, Ryuji and Akira are just best friends....that's until they find themselves in the future we're they're together, and speak to their future selves.
It was a bright summer day in Shibuya and Akira and Ryuji were at the shopping district, they had to stop by the underground mall to buy Ann a birthday present, but they didn't have any luck so far, "hey! Dude how bout we check there, Ann likes jewelry....right?" Ryuji asked, pointing to a small shop in the underground, they'd never seen before.... "huh strange I thought I would've seen this before considering I come here for video games for Futaba all the time." Thought Akira.
He nodded and they made their way over to the small tucked away shop, when they arrived they were greeted by a very strange looking man in all black,he had messy light blue hair and dry cracked pale skin, "hello can I help you with anything" he asked in a low quiet creepy tone, "uh... yeah um... we're looking for a gift for someone"responded Ryuji who was very clearly terrified, "ohh... yes I see..." he ominously murmured, before pulling a small green stone out of seemingly nowhere.
"What's that" Ryuji asked more curious than scared. "Well.... you and your little boyfriend put your hand on this at the same time and see what it does"he said in his usual scratchy voice, "we aren't dating but whatever" Ryuji mumbled as he put his hand on the stone, "oh... not yet huh?" He asked creepily, Akira and Ryuji ignored him and Akira joined him, also putting his hand on the stone.

The two found themselves in a daze of some sort, everything was black, when they opened their eyes they saw two tall figures that were the exact same height, Akira stood up, and so did Ryuji, they looked at each other terrified and then back at the two figures who were standing ominously in the dim room, "who the hell are you" Ryuji managed to let out dispite being scared, the one closest to Ryuji walked forward, he had ear gauges, blonde slicked back hair, tan skin, and he was wearing a white suit, the other person standing next to him was wearing a black suit, he had messy black hair, and was wearing a pair of black glasses, "don't worry.... sorry for scaring you...I didn't expect you two to show up on our wedding day, talk about shit timing huh" said the blonde to Ryuji who looked confused as always, his voice sounded just like his as well which added to the confusion....
"I'm you... but older.... I wanted to say something that you'd never know otherwise" he said ominously, the other person standing next to him smiled and very quietly said "you're meant to be with him"he was pointing at Ryuji with a grin on his face, "WHAT!!NO WAY MAN WHAT THE HELL!" he screamed, pushing present day Akira onto the ground, "stop lying to yourself....it's not going to do you any good" said the older blonde in a demeaning tone. The younger Ryuji sighed and mumbled "whatever....I'm not gay...right Akira"
He turned to Akira who was still on the ground with tears in his eyes " nice going asshat" spat the older Ryuji at his younger self, Ryuji ignored himself and looked back at the younger Akira who was still crying, "look I'm sorry dude... I shouldn't have pushed you..."he said trying to calm down his friend, only to not get a response, "oh don't be li-"SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP.....I ....I LIKE YOU....BUT YOU'RE TOO FUCKING DENSE TO FIGURE IT OUT!!!"screamed Akira, his breathing was heavy and his entire face that was normally pale was bright red with embarrassment and anger.
We're going to leave you two alone, come on 'Kira let's go to bed" said the older Ryuji to the other Akira, the two left them to sort out their issues.
"Look dude I'm sorry I do li-"SHUT UP I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT.....YOU DENSE FUCKER....I ALWAYS HANG OUT WITH YOU I ALWAYS BUY YOU THINGS AND I TRY AND TRY AGAIN AND AGIAIN TO FLIRT WITH YOU BUT YOU JUST CAN'T TAKE A HINT CAN Y- Akira's screaming fit was cut off by Ryuji who had softly kissed him on the lips,when they separated from the short lived kiss Ryuji said "dude.... just tell me..... I'm not good with hints.... you havta tell me"the blonde was noticeably a bit angry at himself for shoving Akira, he waited for a response but never got one, everything went pitch black and he opened his eyes to find himself in bed next to a sleeping Akira "oh not this multiverse bullshit again"he grunted looking over at the duplicate of his friend.
An:If you want ask for me to continue this one... I got lazy lol