(Rating:3 Chapter:11)

Summary: some fluff to cleanse ya nasty's after reading chapter 9

Tittle: I'll keep you warm

     Ryuji Sakamoto was an anemic tall blonde boy who was very forgetful when it came to things like umbrellas and jackets, so naturally he was sick almost all the time and his forgetfulness was often misunderstood as carelessness.

     It was a very cold winter in Japan and a thin layer of white snow covered the ground, Akira could see his own breath as he walked through the cold city.

      In the distance he saw the thin lanky blonde shivering through the snow in just the thin blazer on their school's uniform that honestly didn't provide much warmth at all.

      Normally Akira would never talk or say anything about it, as to not make their relationship awkward....but not today, today was different, Morgana went missing a day ago so he wasn't there to boss him around so today he responded a bit skewed.

     Akira took off his thick black baggy hoodie and ran ahead to catch up with his best friend of two years, the two had moved to Akira's home town together after the whole phantom thieves job was over and done with so the two lived really close to each other and went to a new school called Tagara High with similar uniforms to Shujin but the colors were blue and black.

       "Oh hey dude!" said the cheerful blonde, his cheeks red and his skin discolored from the cold, "Here take my jacket!" the former thieve almost yelled, offering his hoodie to his crush.

         "I-it's f-fine.....i'm not-t c-cold" the shivering boy lied as to not inconvenience his friend, "Yes you are, your checks are bright red and you're shaking, just take my hoodie!"

           It was true... his face was bright red, but the thing is it wasn't from the cold, he was nervous around the other boy and had been for a while now and couldn't quite describe why... maybe it was the way his quiet voice sent shivers down his spine...or maybe just mayb-

             Ryuji was cut off of his thinking by Akira shoving to hoodie unceremoniously into his hands in a sort of angry defeated manner. Ryuji sighed and mumbled, "fine you dork i'll wear it..." Ryuji slipped on the dark colored baggy hoodie over his shoulders.

             The hoodie was very loose fitting on him, and the sleeves were long enough to cover his hands and reach the tip of his black painted fingertips. Akira hugged the blonde for warmth, trying to keep both his crush and himself warm.

               "whoa dude, you've got a death grip on me!" Joker smiled at his remark and said "I wouldn't have to if you weren't so reckless" Ryuji pouted and hugged his friend back, "ugh...I know,....it's just I was almost late..."

                 The two separated from their hug that lasted for a little less for either of their liking but of course who would admit to it?

              The two rushed through the snow, barely making it to class on time, "see ya after class Ren Ren" Ryuji chuckled saying Akira's old nickname, the boy had two names, each at different points in his life, one being by his biological parents and the other name being given to him by foster parents, those names being Ren and Akira, but Akira was the one most people knew               him by.

               Ryuji's skin went a shade even darker when looking Akira in the eyes, "What's wrong Ryuji" his friend asked with a slightly concerned look on his face. Ryuji sighed and replied, "oh nothing.....i'm just... tired"

  "If you say so"

********

"here's your jacket dude." Ryuji's arms were stretched out, holding Akira's jacket in front of him. "Oh! uji' um....I want to talk to you..." 

Ryuji moved his arms and held the jacket close to his body.

"um....sure......what's wrong man" Akira sighed and his eyes darted across the room nervously.

"I.....look.....let me just.....show you.....is that...okay?"Ryuji was confused but wanted desperately wanted to know what was bothering his friend.

Ryuji nodded in response and waited for Akira to react.

Akira moved closer to Ryuji and the two's lips touched for a moment, Ryuji's stomach turned and he froze up.....his face went hot and he felt his eyes burning as he cried a small tear of joy.

"Ryuji Sakamoto,.....I love you.....I love you more than I ever knew it was possible to love somebody.....you are perfect and I know you don't feel the same......but please be easy on me"

"I.......I love you too......" Akira swiftly hugged the slightly shorter boy, and warmed him up from the cold mist outside...."let's go to lablanc, it's too cold here....i'll keep you warm"

"Thank you....."