(Rating:4 Chapter:4)

Au:Metaverse isn't a thing, they had to fire Kamoshida

Warning: abuse, y'know Kamoshida's on his bullshit again,

Ryuji's P.O.V

My name is Ryuji Sakamoto and this is the story of how my crush became my best friend, and eventually my boyfriend, and I still can't believe how lucky I got, he's everything I could ever ask for and more, his tall slender body, his soft black hair, his grey eyes that say everything so he doesn't have to, he had a charm to him, one I could never understand,and still don't to this day.

Now for context, I had never even considered i'd be anything else than straight, the thought never crossed my mind as I just didn't have time for all that love drama shit, I had too much going on with the track team and my mom to worry about shallow stuff like that, I've never wanted a girlfriend in my entire life.....or even a boyfriend for that matter, but everything changed when I met him.....the new kid.

I was walking to Shujin as always, and I saw him ahead of me, a very attractive shy looking boy about my age wearing the same school uniform as me, and black curly hair.I HAD to speak to him, I wasn't sure on why but I just wanted too, I didn't know anything other than he looked attractive and I wanted to get to know him a little better, but I still didn't want a relationship, that would've been taking it way too far. I just wanted to talk to him, to be his....friend, he seemed interesting...I mean I don't have any friends anyway what the hell do I have to lose?

I ran through the rain to catch up to the mystery boy, and as I got close enough to see his face I felt sick....I brushed it off at the time but I know now how stupid I was being, then again how was I meant to know that that's what happens with a crush i'd never had one. He had pale smooth skin and was wearing a pair of thick black glasses, his eyes are something I still remember, he had bright shiny silver eyes that looked...sad, but I was still drawn to them.

"Is something.....wrong?"I jumped at the sound of his voice, I had been staring without even realizing......"Oh I'm fine.....sorry, uh so are you a Shujin student"I asked stupidly, he was wearing the fuckin uniform of course he is. He nodded and let out a small smile, and I remember thinking "Hell why does he have to have a cute smile too?!" and that's when it hit me "wait.....did I just call him.....cute? what!!, .....oh no...i'm not gay, I can think he's cute without wanting to date him right!!!" I finally snapped out of it and he asked "Soooo....you a second year?" While glancing at the pin on my uniform.

"Yeah, you too huh" I said looking at his uniform, he had the same pin with a two on it to show grade level, strange i'd never seen him around before...."OH....you a transfer student?!" I asked in realization, he nodded again is was almost like he was challenging himself not to say anything, weird....I wonder why he's so quiet. "So THAT'S why I've never seen you around"he let out a small noise, as a way of saying "yeah."

"So we should get to school, before we're late huh" I asked while staring into his grey sad eyes, "hhmmpp" he said quietly, he nodded and we started walking to Shujin, "So my name's Ryuji....what's yours" I coaxed trying to get him to speak, he did reply but I didn't hear anything but a mumble, "huh" I questioned, he had his head held down, and was being really quiet, "Akira" He mumbled again....Akira,......I liked that name, simple and mysterious just like him, we kept walking and when we got there I saw Kamoshida standing next to Ann, like the smug bastard he was.

"Screw that pervy teacher" I whispered as we were walking through the gate, "Pervy....teacher?" he remarked quietly, I nodded and waited until we were in the hallway, "Yeah, you know that blonde girl back there?"I asked turning to face him, "Um... yeah I saw her"he mumbled not wanting to talk much as usual, "well, I know her, and well....she's been preyed on by him, he keeps threatening to take her girlfriend off the volly-ball team if she didn't do what he said" he looked shocked and creeped out, as anyone would after hearing the kinda screwed up shit that happens in this school, "Really?!....and teachers don't see anything off there" he asked barely loud enough to hear "Um....well the effed up part is they all know, but he took the team to nationals or some bullshit so everyone turns a blind eye."

"Wow....It must feel really unsafe here I can't imagine how that girl must feel" I nodded and then he mumbled "I need help finding my locker....could you?" I smiled and replied "Oh don't worry dude what's your locker number, "593" he almost whispered, "that should be down this hallway, by the second year classrooms" I exclaimed, grabbing his wrist and taking him upstairs and down the first hallway, "Woah" he said quietly after being dragged over to the lockers, I started looking for the lockers by looking at the numbers on them, "589....hmm 590....591, 592, .....OH 593!...." I said pointing to his locker, "Um.....thanks Ryuji....anyways I'm running late, and so are you, soo I'll see you around....I guess."

"Oh SHIT....I forgot sorry....uh see you after school...um meet me on the rooftop" I added as I rushed to my homeroom class.

Time Skip brought to you by, the LAZY WRITER...tm

Ryuji's P.O.V

I had been waiting on the roof for a good five minutes and I thought h'd bailed on me, but I heard the double door click and he was standing in the doorway with a smile on his face, "So....uh, what do you want"he asked nervously, his face was bright red, a nice change from his usual porcelain colored skin, "uh...so I wanted to talk 'bout this school.....or more so the teachers"I said while walking over to a pile of like three desk, and sat on one, "Oh....okay I was kinda wondering about that when you started talking about that girl" he said, walking over to the desk and sitting on the one next to me.

"So um, that blonde girl's name is Ann, Ann Takamaki.....and her girlfriend...her name is Shiho Suzui, and Kamoshida, y'know pervy asshole teacher, runs all the sports teams here, he abused everyone, and he still gets away with it...." he turned from happy and a bit shy, to sad, and scared..."Um...yeah and so I'm on the track team.....he hits us......but it isn't as bad as when he assaults the girls, I'm just lucky i'm not one" his eyes started glowing....red?!!! "RYUJI HE WHAT!" He screamed, once again his porcelain skin was red and he looked three levels of pissed, "Yeah.....but I can't do anything about it....the teachers won't lis-" I was cut off when he grabbed my hand and started rushing me to the principal's office, "wait dude it's no use" he grunted and kept dragging me by my arm until we made it to the door.

"Look I don't care I need to give that asshat of a principal a piece of my mind!, I knew something was off when I talked to him for my transfer here"He said, a lot louder than usual, he opened the door, while still holding onto my hand, "Akira....why are you here"He asked with a surprised look on his face, Akira grunted and then started to yell "YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUDENTS DO YOU!!!" he screamed breathing heavily out of anger, "What, are you talking about, stop yelling I told you not to cause any trouble" he countered, Akira looked so pissed I was convinced he would've killed him if he could, "LOOK AT YOURSELF, YOU LET YOUR STUDENTS GET ABUSED WHILE YOU COLLECT THE FUNDS FROM IT YOU SCUMBAG!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU"

The teacher looked scared, "THAT'S IT DETENTION BOTH OF YOU!"he commanded at the top of his lungs, "why!" I stepped in, he grumbled and defended "You were slandering Kamoshida" That's when we knew we had him "how did you know that's who we were talkin about" I muttered, He looked even more pissed and said "I'm giving you five seconds to leave, you can leave with a detention or you can stay and get expelled"he replied smugly, Akira grabbed my wrist again and stormed out the door, "Look i'm sorry I don't know what came over me please can we pretend this didn't happen" he pleaded while starting to tear up, "No....I should thank you don't worry."

That was months ago, we went to detention the next day and Kamoshida didn't show up at the school at all after that, we assumed he got fired, so students say he might've killed himself, but I don't buy that, I think the principal got scared and fired him.But one thing I still remember is Akira's confession, it was the cutest thing he's ever done by far and it was very sweet, I remember walking to my locker weeks after the Kamoshida thing, and when I opened it I saw a note that read...

Meet me on the rooftop <3 - Akira

I still remember him seeing me read the note and then run off to his class, I still remember waiting in class all day for the moment I could talk to him, when I made it to the rooftop, he ran over and hugged me, "I-i l-love you R-Ryuji"he stammered burying his face in my shoulder, I smiled and hugged him tighter "I love you too...." when we stopped hugging he smiled and asked innocently "Does this mean we're boyfriends now" I giggled and replied "Yeah if you want us to be" the look in his eyes was so pure, as he beamed "yeah that sounds perfect" I hugged him again and joked "I love you, you idiot" he giggled and, after we seperated he said "Kiss me you dork", and he leaned over and kissed me harshly, I still remember that and I have no plans on forgeting it ever.