(Rating:6 Chapter:12)

I haven't uploaded in a long ass time .-.

"Coming out"

Summary- Ryuji and Akira come out to a very shook Yusuke

"Ahhh Shit man, be more gentle" Ryuji whined as Akira was cleaning the blood off the corner of his mouth. The only other person besides the two of them was Yusuke, they needed privacy but wanted to take somebody for extra protection in the palace, they almost took Makoto but they were too worried she'd pick up on their relationship and tell somebody. They hadn't met Futaba or Haru as they were in Kaneshiro's palace.

Yusuke stood next to the boys with a worried expression on his face, "Do you two need me to get Takamaki-san to heal you two?" Akira quickly shook his head in fear, "No dude everything's fine!" Ryuji countered. Yusuke yawned and leaned on the table inside the safe room. He proceeded to sit on top of it and pull out a sketchbook and a pencil, "don't mind me, I'll just be capturing the palace's distortion whilst I wait."

Ryuji was confused but decided against questioning him, Akira smiled and gave Ryuji a quick peck on the lips while Yusuke was distracted. Ryuji had a terrified look on his face calmed down after seeing just how focused Yusuke was. Akira sighed and whispered to Ryuji "I think we should tell him" Ryuji's eyes widened and he panicked, "Really!?, Why?" Akira went silent for a few moments and then put a bandage over the open cut on his cheek and kissed him, ignoring his busted lip. 

"It's okay...." Ryuji grabbed his shoulder and stopped him "No way in hell am I telling him!..." Akira sighed and hugged Ryuji tightly comforting his boyfriend with all he had, "please 'uji....I'll take you out to get ramen after..."  Ryuji pouted and crossed his arms, "fine....just be subtle about it y'know..." Akira was amused at the irony of his comment thinking back to Ryuji's over the top confession about a year ago. "Okay.." Akira stood up and sat on the table next to Yusuke. "Hey, Yusuke there's something I need to tell you" Yusuke put down his sketchbook and shrugged, " I guess I can humor you with a reaction, what's troubling you"

"Well it's me and Ryuji....we're not exactly what you think we are" Yusuke gasped "you mean to tell me....you two are.....enemies?!" Akira inhaled and slammed his face into his palm, "not quite....I mean to say we're close....like very close" Yusuke looked even more confused than before, "huh....how is this newsworthy,...I don't get it"

Ryuji, who was watching from afar was getting frustrated, "Were effin gay! dude...." Yusuke started to giggle and then bursted out laughing. "Really....well, in that case, I have a confession to make, I have an attraction to both genders, and well because I know that you're open to the kinda thing...Akira....I have feeling's for you" Ryuji groaned, "Ugh.....you dumbass" He grabbed Akira by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss. "You get it now?" 

Yusuke's mouth was agape, "oh....okay then...I'll just....ahh get back to drawing"  Ryuji smiled, "Well that was awkward, promise you won't tell anyone Yusuke" He grinned and replied, "As long as no one hears of my secrets as well" Ryuji nodded and the trio left the safe room and went into battle. Three Neko-Meowta's appeared on the first turn Ryuji got clawed In the face, Akira, of course, didn't appreciate that and whipped the mardel floor with them. 

After the day of reaching the treasure and getting scuffed up in battle, Ryuji visited Akira at Lablanc. The two sat at a booth and chatted for a while, "Ryuji " Akira said, "huh?" Ryuji felt Akira's lips press against him softly, and he relaxed into it, forgetting all the tension in the room. "I love you Akira" Joker smiled and kissed him on the cheek "Let's go upstairs babe"