Bonus Chapter: INTERVIEW

Flaws and Feathers Bonus Chapter

Just asking the boys some of the questions you came up with.

Currently on holiday so I don't know when I'll be able to write the next update!

==============INTERVIEW=============

What does it feel like to be human? Most interesting part?

R: "Being closer to loved ones." He keeps his gaze on his lap.

C: Looks to Raphael with a knowing smile before answering the question himself. "I guess to taste so many different flavours."

N: Keeps his gaze low as his jaw clenches and body visible stiffens. "Nothing. Obviously."

M: Glances at Nahan with a crease between his brows. "Well you may not be glad, but we are glad that you are still here."

C: Nudges Nathan's arm, "You like the food too, admit it."

N: "Yes, whatever. Next question."

Travel destinations?

R: "I like mountains. The views. So maybe Tibet or Nepal, in the mountains."

C: "Somewhere with old architecture. Beautiful Cathedrals. I do not know. France."

N: "Hot. Heat. Fire. Volcano. Hawaii somewhere."

C: "You do realise that lava would burn your skin off? You would die, Nathan."

N: "Worth it."

C: "Right. Of course."

M: Rolls his green eyes, "I would go to a rainforest, definitely. So maybe Costa Rica."

Song suggestions?

N: "Okay, let me go first. I have heard a lot of good songs on the Internet. I really like the one that goes like -"

M: Covers Nathan's mouth with his hand. "Please do not."

N: Sighs from behind his hand and pulls it off slowly. "Fine. It is called Everything means nothing if I can't have you..."

R: "That whole thing is the title?"

N: "I do not know, but it is good."

R: "One of the ones I liked was Angels...by some man called Tom." (Tom Walker)

C: "I heard a song called Angels too. Chance the Rapper. I like that one."

M: "I like anything acoustic. Little Bird, sang by a man called Eddy? (Ed Sheeran) Maybe I should learn how to play the guitar."

N: Raises brows. "Wow, you all actually remember the name of the people who sang it? I never know."

C: "You never want to know."

Would Nathan eat two Paqui chips?

R: Looks to Nathan

C: Looks to Nathan

N: "Ummm, fu- I mean - hell yes. Did you really think I would say no? Ha. Hahaha. I will eat ten."

M: Smiles

Who are they closest to and why?

R: Glances over at them all, a smirk growing on his lips. Despite his mischievous look, he shrugs. "I have no favorites."