First encounter

You wake up in a dark room unfamiliar to you. The last thing you remeber is a hard object hitting you on the head and the pain that struck right afterwards. Your head hurt a lot. You decided to pay more attention to the room around you. It looked like a room that belonged to a hospital. Your heart sunk immediately. You watched too many horror movies of people getting forcefully cut open and then tortured very very painfully. Your skin started to shiver from the thought of you ending up in a situation like that.

You heard sounds of doors sliding and an operating elevator. It sounded very clean. You still didn't know where you are. Cold sweat dripped down you as the fear started to rise. Soon a monitor in the room turned on which startled you. It was nothing but static. Soon the static turned into an understandable speech.

"If you're hearing this you must be awake, right? Alright, you're in a hospital right now. Don't worry though! It's not because of medication or anything, it's far worse! There are 8 floors here. Each one belongs to a "doctor". The exit is being blocked by those "doctors". Your mission is to make it out, but alive. You are now on floor 5 - Jimin."

"Jimin..." you said to yourself quietly. You heard footsteps roaming the halls. They sounded impatient and quick. You tried not to make any noise. You peeked your head out of the door crack.
You saw nothing but an empty hall with some equipment scattered everywhere. A few machines, pills and syringes.

You stepped out, but your foot got caught by a wire which sent one of the equipment shelves flying. Pills, bottles, tools and the shelf made a loud crash, which made the footsteps go silent. You decided to go back into your room and hide behind a bedside stand. Everything here was really old and dark. The footsteps hurried to the spot and looked around. "Damn it...." You heard a male voice curse. You started to shake. Your breathing was getting heavy and loud. You peeked from behind the stand to see if it's safe. The male made eye contact with you and you hid your head again.

"Hey you!" He said. You stayed quiet hoping he would believe it was his mind playing tricks. He walks into the room and pushes the bedside table aside, revealing you. You stopped breathing. He grinned out of excitement. "So you're the one..." he said as he kneeled down to eye level with you. You tilted your head to the side. "You're supposed to be the survivor, right?" He asked as he grabbed your chin softly. You shut your eyes tightly and nodded slowly. "Are you scared?" He asked you calmly, but you could feel him shaking out of excitement. You nod. "Don't be. I won't hurt you...

Yet."

Your eyes widened as you slapped his hand away and started running. You could hear him chasing after you. His shoes were hitting the marble floor. The sound came closer and closer. You saw an elevator and immediately went for the call button. It was taking some time. You could now see the man at the other end of the hall. "Please open... Just fucking open!" You yelled as the doors now slid apart. You fell into the elevator and went to the 3rd floor.

"Floor 3 - Taehyung."

The elevator spoke.

You didn't leave as soon as the doors opened. You were curled up in a ball of fear. You still needed time to calm down from the previous event. Tears were streaming down your face. You saw a shadow at the end of a hall and became very aware. You could see a male, but different. He approached you calmly. His eyes looked at you sweetly as he spoke.

"You must be Y/N?" He asked. You nodded slowly. "Ah I see, you're not very talkative.... I'm Taehyung.." he introduced himself. He extended his hand for you to take it, but you didn't. You were scared that things were gonna be the same as the 5th floor.

A/N

If you find any mistakes in this story, then I'm sorry. Autocorrect was really messing with me on this one :(

Word count: 716