Floor 4

You tried to pull away, but he only grabbed you tighter. You started hitting at his arm. He grabbed your burned arm and began squeezing it tightly. You screamed in pain and bit his arm. He finally released you and you ran to a nearby glass bottle and threatened to hit him. "You're so pathetic..." he sighed while laughing. Tears began to well up in your eyes, but you tried to hide them. "TAKE ONE STEP FURTHER AND I'LL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" You yelled. He didn't seem bothered at all. He walked closer to you and reached for your arm. You dodged his hand and somehow bent him down so you could hit his head.

You aimed right for the skull and took the shot. The bottle shattered and crumbled down onto the floor. You pant heavily. "Oh my god..." you said to yourself, covering your mouth. "I can't believe I just did that..." You looked down at his body laying on the floor. You put your hand on his chest to see if his heart is still beating. And it was. You sighed and left the room closing the door.

So what now?...

You wonder.

You slowly searched for an elevator and tried to remember the pattern that Jimin lead you. You walked around in circles for what seemed like hours. You stopped once you heard the elevator doors open. Firm footsteps roamed the halls slowly getting closer to you. You hid behind a corner and waited for someone to pop out of literally nowhere. You heard the door to Jimins room open. "Poor Chim Chim. Who would do this?" An unfamiliar voice spoke. You stood silently trying to figure out who the voice belonged to.

You peeked your head around the corner just to be noticed by a man. " Hey you!" He yelled pointing at you. You quickly hid again hoping he would ignore you. You heard fast footsteps approach. You silently prayed he would go away. You slowly opened your eyes and saw the man crouched down to eye level with you. "Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked you. You pretend you didn't hear him. "Hello....?" He waved a hand in your face. You were too scared to blink. You took a deep breath and spoke up. "How do I get out of here?" You asked with a shaking voice and teary eyes. He chuckled at your question. "You're funny." He said as he stood up and pulled you up with him. "Let me go!" You yelled. He looked at you surprised.
"When did you grow a pair?" He asked.
You yanked your arm trying to free yourself, but all you did was use up strength. Tears began to roll down your cheeks.

I'm useless on my own...

You thought to yourself.
He began to drag you to the elevator.
You gave up.

You let yourself be dragged around by them. You know you won't win against them. Hell knows if you'll even make it out alive. You walked alongside him until you both approached the elevator.
You came up with a brilliant plan.

He looked at his floor number.
Floor 4-Jin.

So his name is jin...
You waited for the perfect moment. He pressed the button and the doors moved to close. Before letting them close you ran through the small space left in between the doors, catching Jin off guard. You ran out of there with a big smile. You paced around the halls looking for the rusty elevator. There was a note next to the call button.

"Exit Code: 1597"

You smiled victoriously and called for the elevator. It took you to the 1st floor and you got off. You ran to the exit and began putting the code in. You put it in...

aA really loud alarm started going off. You looked around surprised and scared. You tried to shut the machine up, but it wasn't the machine making noise. It was the alarm system.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" you repeat as you look around for a place to hide, but it was too late. 7 men came down to the first floor. Everyone started walking towards you comepletely cornering you in.

Word count: 708