Bandage

Taehyung chuckles at your fearful expression. You however don't find anything about it funny. Your breathing is still heavy from floor 5, but it's starting to calm down. "I see you have trust issues..." he said and you nodded. You never broke eye contact with him. Your eyes were looking for a sign of danger in him.

You heard a church bell strike an hour.
Taehyung sighed and grabbed your arm. You flinched and started to shake all over again. "W-what are you doing??" You stuttered with wide eyes. "It's bed time sweetheart..." he said softly as he started to drag you out of the elevator. You were kicking and trying to pull away, but nothing was working. What time was it anyways?

He dragged you to a different room than before and shoved you in there. He closed the door and wished you a goodnight. You were still shaking uncontrollably. Your back hit the wall and glided downwards. You took your knees close to you chest and let out all the sorrow. Tear after tear...

You were so busy crying that you couldn't even hear Taehyung walk in.
You flinched as someone grabbed your arm. "Wha-" You yelped. Taehyung started to roll your sleeve up and poked around to find a vein. You were looking closely at what he was doing to you. Everything seemed okay, until Taehyung pulled out a syringe. That's when you started to object. "You know if you move so damn much, I'm gonna have to tie you. And you don't want that, do you?" He asked looking deeply into your eyes. You started to shake your head and cry while still trying to wiggle out of his grip. He sighed and shook his head at you.

"Jimin! Help out!" Taehyung called for a name. Soon after, the male from floor 5 came into the room. It all adds up now...

*flashback*

"You are now on floor 5 - Jimin."
The monitor spoke.

"Floor 3 - Taehyung " The elevator spoke.

*end of flashback*

The floors are named after these "doctors". Jimin grinned again and threw you over his shoulder. He placed you down on the hospital bed that was in the room. His hands gripped your wrists and pinned them down. "Now..." Jimin said to Taehyung. Taehyung approached you and jabbed the syringe in your arm. It hurt, but the pain started to fade. Your arm was getting numb and cold. You began to worry of what was now in your blood. "Don't worry... it's just pain numbing." Taehyung said as if nothing was wrong.
"B-But why?" You asked quietly.

"You won't see it, but feel it. Literally...." he said as he blindfolded you. Your heart was pounding like crazy. You heard footsteps leave the room. You still couldn't move, Jimin was still holding you down. "we're so lucky to have someone like you, you know..." Jimin said. "We're gonna have so much fun together! I promise. Just visit me sometimes..." He said obviously happy.

Soon the footsteps came back and you heard sounds of metal clicking. Something was placed on the table next to you. That something was heating your side a little. "You ready?" Jimin Asked. You stayed quiet. Moments later a strong burn was felt on your arm, even through the numbness. You screamed in pain and agony. You begged them to stop. You were close to passing out when it stopped. Your breath was shaking. It was hard to breathe, think and talk. Your arm felt like it was being cut off. Eventually the blindfold was removed. Your face was covered in tears. You turned your head to your arm and started to panick. There was a huge burn mark in the centre.

Your eyes landed on Jimin that was still pinning you down. He was smiling...

"W-what's wrong with you?" You asked him. You could see his eyes turn dark all of a sudden. "I just love to see others in pain..." he answered.  Taehyung was putting away the heated metal. Your arm was bleeding a lot. The bleeding irritated the burned wound and it sent even more pain down your arm. Your wrists were turning blue and cold due to the pressure Jimin was putting on you. All you wanted to do was get out of this hell hole. If only 2 floors can scar you, then you don't know what's waiting for you on the other 6.

"Alrigh were done here... Goodnight sweetheart." Taehyung waves to you, Jimin followed him. You decided to explore the room and look at what's stored in the cabinets. You opened then and saw some bandages there. Your arm was getting cold and you can't unroll your sleeve. A bandage should help, right? You took the bandage and unwrapped it. You took some healing bandaids and put them on before wrapping the bandage around your arm. Now you could atleast roll your sleeve down.

A/N

There might also be mistakes in this one because I just suck at everything I do :P

Word count: 844