Visitor

You were shaken awake by someone.

You groaned and rolled over on your other side. "5 more minutes...." you sighed. "Get up." A familiar voice said firmly. You recognised the voice, it belongs to the same person that chased you down yesterday.

Min Yoongi, as his plate said.

You opened your eyes suddenly and got up. Your knees started to shake in pain as you forced them to straighten. "Here." He said as he pushed a plate of food in your direction. "Thank you." You said eyeing the food. You haven't eaten yesterday at all. The hunger was starting to drive you insane. You sat down and ate like you have never eaten in your life. The sweet pancakes melted your cheeks. You were basically in heaven. You finished your meal and plopped down onto the bed again.

"It feels so good to have food in my stomach again..." You mutter. You turned your head and realised that you were alone. "Yoongi?" You whispered. You rest your head on a pillow and hum a song. You were humming until you heard something metallic drop. You jumped up from your bed and peeked outside the door. You look both directions and the hallways are empty. You can still see the blood that used to be in your knees. You slowly walked to an elevator with your hurting knees. You tried to bend them as less as possible. Eventually you crawled to the modern elevator.

"Where are you going?" You heard a voice from the other end of the hall. You turned around to see a dark silhouette of Yoongi at the end. You waved and stepped into the elevator.

"Going to floor 5 - Jimin"

The elevator spoke.

You decided to visit Jimin and see if he changed.

"Floor 5 - Jimin"

The elevator spoke as it opened it's doors. You walked into the dark hallway as usual and looked around. Your knees hurt like hell.
"Let me guess, you came to visit your favourite murderer?" Jimin Asked. You turned round surprised at his sudden presence. "What happened?" He asked while looking down at your knees. "I- I fell..." you said kind of embarrassed. "Aww... I think you need stitches." He said while smiling. "Wha- No no!" You said while backing away. "I'm just messing with you." He laughed. You let out a shaky breath.

"So.... what have you been doing lately?" You asked shyly. Your plan was to get on their good side so they could trust you and you could escape this hell hole. "Me? I've been waiting for you." He said. "For a very long time..." he sighed in hurt. "Well, I'm here." You said. "Hey, follow me." He said. You hesitated, but then slowly took a few steps to follow him. A few more and you were now confidently walking. You approached a door that looked like an office. You walk inside and it's beautiful. A bed, some plants, a neat coffee table and some papers.

"Woah.... it's beautiful"
You whispered. "I know." Jimin said.
You were looking at the pictures on the walls, they were the same old surgery methods as in the halls. You soon felt an arm snake around your waist. You flinched at the touch. "You don't know how long I've waited for this..." he whispered in your ear.

Word count: 557