Chapter 1

⚠️⚠️trigger warnings from here to now on. There might be self harm and abuse⚠️⚠️
I don't remember which chapter have it so do read at your own risk⚠️⚠️
(A/N): quick note  I will switch a lot from saying  "you" and "I" its just how I write, you are a female, but you are kinda a trans. y/n = your name l/n= last name etc, and you just got out of highschool so you are an adult/young adult. Alright that's it for now, hope you enjoy. (So a lot of people are questioning the kinda trans thing,  what I mean is that you are still unsure about what you want to be so that's why I said kinda (edit)

Y/n Pov(will most likely be under your POV)
 As I sat in the car dozing off while listening to edgy music, half listening to mom and dad  arguing about something. 'I wish I didn't have to leave you dad' you think as your anxiety started to kick in and you start picking at your black nail polish, and start thinking about the old times. 

So an introduction would be nice. Your name is Y/n L/n and you are what people may say an emo, in a way. You love the color red because of the many ways it is explain and used, danger, love, warm, horror. You are dressed in a black jacket with a red tank top with a skull with a rose on it in black ink, Black pants and Black combat boots, also can't forgot your black/grey beanie. Due to some personal things you like to bind your chest and you shaved your hair to a buzzed beside for your bangs.

Your parents used to be together and they were happy, but they broke up for reasons you do not know. You kinda think they broke up because of you, but when they were together you were happy and open to letting out your feelings. The time they broke up, you were in high school and you started to keep to your self more.

Finally mom gets into the car, "Oh. I forgot to tell you, Dave will be joining us and will be living with us! Isn't that exciting?" ....... you rolled your eyes and let out a silent breath. Fucking great! First, you have to leave your dad and now you have to live with your mom and her boyfriend.... Dave. He abusive the fact he is with mom and make you do whatever he wants and attacks you emotionally.

"I know you don't like him, but he is the reason we even get to do this."  Mom said as she starts to pull out of the drive way. You way goodbye to dad and say, "I didn't even want this in the first place! why can't  I just stay with dad?"

"We talked about this! Your Doctor said this would be good for your health!" she kinda snaps and goes on about negative stuff about dad, but you just tuned her out as you listen to your music and stare out the window, you have heard this all before too many times. This is one of the reasons why you like being with dad, because of how down to earth and positive he is and mostly because you have a strong father-daughter bond with him. 

~small time skip~
"BOO!" Dave shouted as he got into the car, he was trying to scare you since I was zoned out. I gave him an annoyed glance. He didn't scare me because in highschool I got really into horror. So I got used to being scared and again hide the the fact your are scared because you don't want  to give people what they want.  

"Damn, I really thought I could've gotten you."  Dave stays silent, you didn't want to talk to Dave so you just stared out the window again. Dave was like a bully in a disguised, one of the main reason why you hate him. As he started to flirt with mom you turn up your music and go back to zoning out. 

~time skip~

Mom and Dave got out of the car as trucks arrived to start getting stuff into the house. You look at the house, It was a big house and it was pretty in a way. You got out of the car and looked at the window on the top floor. You see something that kinda look like a couple,  "Honey! come look I think this room would be perfect for you!" mom yelled to you.