Chapter 8

You woke up early in the morning to having Lyd cuddling you, you stared at her she was such a little sister to you. You get out of the bed and tuck her in, kissing her forehead, you see Beetlejuice sitting next to wall sleeping. Your heart fill with sadness, because it looked like he was watching over Lydia. You bike you tongue so you don't cry and wrapped a blanket around her and gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

You left to your house to get ready for your date, maybe Beetlejuice doesn't like you. He probably likes Lydia, the had such a good time with each other yesterday. Ugh... you have such a big headache. You went to your room and change clothes, you put on a black dress that went to your knees with black and white stripped tights. Lets not forgot your black combat boots, you don't that many shoes so you just put the boot on. You also where wearing a red jacket that ended around your chest, also still wearing your gloves. 

You sat down at by your mirror and started putting on some makeup, getting all dolled up. You had a smokey eye with, cat like eyeliner with some red lipstick. You put some blush on, "Maybe it won't be as bad as I think it will be." you mumbled to yourself. You sighed and went to the bathroom and curled your bangs with an curling iron. You looked at yourself  and smiled, "Hey I didn't do that bad of a job! And I only burnt my finger twice!" With a proud look and a kinda fake smile you grabbed the hat Otto gave you and put it on. 

Grabbing your phone and wallet, you shoved it into your dress pockets. You went downstairs and walked outside to where you see Otto. 

"Ah! Y/n, you look so beautiful like a red ruby!" he says while taking your hand kissing it then putting a rose in your hair. You gave a fake smile, "Thank you, I thought it appropriate to look nice for this date." 

He kept holding your hand and started walking, even though you knew what you guys where going to do you still asked, "So.... What are we going to do?" Otto looked at you, moved your bangs to look at both of your e/c eyes. This made you want to hit him so badly, you don't like people doing that only some you can bare with. 

"I though I would treat a beautiful ruby like you to an horse ride around town, a picnic for lunch, then taking you to a fancy and tasty dinner." Otto said and kisses your cheek. You gave him a smile, so you didn't quite guess it, but you knew the dinner was coming. As you guys continued to walk to the area for the horse ride, you fixed your bangs and rubbed the spot he kissed you. This was going as bad as you thought it was going to go. 

You didn't eat much at lunch or dinner, as he started walking you to the Deetz house, hoping he could go back in and the ghost stuff was over. You saw the look in his eyes, they were filled with one thing that you saw in every guy who took you on a date... Lust. 

"Soooo what happen to Mrs. and Mr.  Deetz? I heard that you guys were scared out.." You say trying to distract yourself from that look. 

"We went to a hotel and they are still there until they get the courage to come back to the house." he responded while stopping at the houses doorstep. He looked at you and pull you towards him. 

"Well, I-I d-don't think Lydia would like us being in the house on our d-date." You say trying to stay calm. 

"Oh come on Y/n, Lydia is probably not even going to care." He said, then he lean in and forced a kiss onto your lips. You tried to pull away, but he didn't let you. Then the door open, "Ew! gross!" you hear Lyd say then covered up her eyes. You knew she wasn't the only one there looking at this and something inside of you started to fire up. You then where able to push Otto away from you. 

"What wrong Y/n my treasure?" Otto said with a look that he was trying to look innocent. "I thought my girlfriend would enjoy a kiss."  You looked over at Lydia and saw Beetlejuice was also there with a sad look? You look back at Otto.