Chapter 12

After leaving the hospital, finally bj took me to get some coffee3eeeeeeee3eeee.  I smiled a kissed bj. 

"So what now?" I ask as he wrap his arm around me. 

"I was thinking of taking a beautiful lady to a beautiful place. " he said with a wink. 

I giggled,  "well what are you waiting for lets go! "

and with that we went into our honeymoon at (insert a place you want to go to).  You then spent the rest of your lives together, you began a famous artist.  Watch Lydia grow up,  and even had a few kids.  Oh?  Did I not mention that you also wrote a book?  It was a fictional book,  but only a few know that it was a true story a story about your life.  And I can't forget to mention that before you could deal with Otto,  he died from an accident which you and bj may or may not have caused.  Thats karma for ya bitch.

The end

Just kidding there is more

"Mommy will you tell me how you meet papa?"  a child said.

"Yes,  yes!  How did you guys meet? " the other child said. 

You looked at your magically kids a smiled.  "So you want to know how i met your father? " you said and they nodded. 

"Well it all started when my Mom took me to live her and he nasty boyfriend."
You then went on and told your story. 

"And they lived happily ever after until two little rug rats came into their lives!" you said then started to tickle them,  they began to laugh.  They both sat on your lap. 

"Momma will we ever find a demon to love? " your daughter said.   You hugged both of them. 

" of course you will,  both of you will!  Even if it takes awhile or they even they aren't a demon you will still find someone who will change your life and will love you! But no one will love you as much as I do!!  "  You said with a smile and kiss their foreheads.

"Now off to bed with you both" you said they groan in response,  but still went to bed.  You got up and went into the kitchen.  Someone wrapped their arms around you and trapped you. 

"Now where have you been mister?  Causing trouble?" You ask and look at the one who trapped you. 

"Hey I have been busy with work!  And no I haven't cause any trouble at least not yet. " he said while kissing your neck. 

"Bj!  That's not what I meant and you know it!!  Besides the kids are still up. " you said half laughing and blushing. 
You look at bj again to see him with a big ass smile and kissed him,  he kissed back. 

" I love you beetlejuice"

"I love me too,  But not as much as I love barbs hot body!"

"BJ!!!!!! "
You see him laughing.

"I'm just kidding babes.  You have a hotter bod then barbs anyways. "

You rolled your eye and smile.  You both shared a kiss,  then went to bed.

(a/n) : hewwo everyone,  I know this ending was kinda cheesy,  but I still hope you enjoyed reading. This book. And thank you for reading my book!  I'm sorry that I can't continued it,  but I thought I could at least finish it.  I was procrastinating to finishing for such a long time.  But anyways this is a goodbye!  I will still respond to comments,  but this is the end of the book!  Bai!!!!!