Chapter 3

Yami's POV

I stand in front of my mirror and look at my thinning frame. My cheeks have sunken in and I can almost count my ribs. Dark circles have formed under my eyes from restless nights. A sharp pain jabs in my stomach but I ignore it. The only thing I have is the pain anymore. Jess had been my happiness. My whole world had crashed down once she had left. I had tweeted out that Jess had left me and my fans had been helping me. They were posting stuff like that I could get through it and that Jess wasn't worth it if she would just go breaking my heart like that, but they just weren't enough to expel this heaviness from my chest. I stare at the knife on the counter, thinking about what it would feel like to have the sharp blade splice into my skin. I pick up the slim blade and bring it up to my wrist.

Mark's POV

 "Isn't there one any sooner?" i asked the lady on the phone, grinding my teeth in growing frustration.

"I'm sorry sir but there are no earlier flights to England," she said. "The soonest flight is tomorrow." i take deep breaths trying to lower my blood pressure. i had been on the phone for nearly an hour to get an immediate flight to go check on Aaron.

"Then book me on the earliest flight tomorrow."

After a moments pause, she said, "Sir it seems we had a seat open up for today's flight. if you want i can get that for you."

"Yes!" i said excitedly. "Yes," i said again more calmly. "I would really like that."

"Then your flight leaves in an hour."