Chapter 6

Mark's POV

I walked into the bathroom to see Aaron collapsed on the floor in a pool of blood. His right wrist is slashed and a silver knife lies next to him.
"Oh my god Aaron!" I knelt down beside him and felt for a pulse with shaky fingers. Thankfully there was a pulse although it was faint. His eyes fluttered open at my touch.
"M-mark?" He said.
"Shh. Don't worry Aaron I'll get you to a hospital. Just stay with me."
"B-but you can't be here. You're in California." He said confused.
"I caught a flight here," I said pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialed 999 and called for an ambulance. Aaron pulled at my wrist.
"No," he said, "don't. I want to die." His eyes fill with tears. "Please. Let me die."
I looked down at him.
"I'm sorry Aaron, but I can't do that," I said.
"But it's what I want." the tears have overflowed and fallen down his face. My heart twists at his tear soaked face.
"Let me die." He said. "for me let me die."
"I can't," I said smiling sadly. "I guess I am just selfish in that way." Aaron drooped as he blacked out.. "I love you," I said right before the sirens started blaring.

Yami's POV

his face had appeared in my hazy vision like some sort of dream. i knew that mark was off in California, yet his face seemed so real and i could feel his warm hands against my cold skin. when the phantom Mark had pulled out his phone saying that he would get me to a hospital, i had started to panic. I didn't want to survive to continue to live in this hell. i made attempts to stop him but too much of my blood had left me and i soon blacked out.

I woke up to the beeping of a machine and the smell of medicines. i looked around me slowly until my eyes landed on mark. he was asleep on the chair next to my bed. His dark hair was sticking nearly straight up, and his glasses were knocked askew. I try to move to reach out to him, to see if he's real, when a sharp pain in my wrist makes me involuntarily cry out. Mark woke with a start

"Aaron," he said his eyes sparkling strangely.

"Y-you're really here?" i asked, unsure if my eyes were playing some cruel trick on me.

"Yep," he said smiling brightly.

I closed my eyes and started to cry. Happier than i had been for four days.