Realization

Hello peeps! This is going to be my first book that I write, so I hope I do a good job in entertaining you. This story is also based of some other storylines of starco. ( they're will be more books after this.) -Super

                                                                                           Marcos POV

I woke up to the sun shining straight into my face. I groan and hastily get up. I look at the clock. 6:05 AM.

I quickly get out of my room and go to wake up star. When I enter her room, I see her snuggled into her blanket, smiling as she makes little snore noises.

She looks so cute when she sleeps! Wait, don't get ahead of yourself, you  need to wake her up! Not make romantic moments!

I slowly move over to her bed and shake her gently. Her eyes slowly open.  "good morning, Marco." She says while yawning.

He greets her back, and quickly picks up her wand from the floor and hands it to her. "Come on star, we have to head to school. Or else we will be late"

she quickly gets up and goes to the bathroom to take a shower. I also go back to my room, take a shower, brush my teeth and change my clothes before going downstairs to make breakfast.

                                                                                                         Stars POV

When I get downstairs, I see Marco making breakfast. Eggs bacon and bread. Hope that will make my day better.
I reach the chair and see that Marco has already started eating. I take my time and eat up.

another school day

"Come on Star, were going to be late to school." He says smiling.

"Fine, lets go" I groan. Things aren't going well for me, I got dumped by Tom for some other girl and Oscar recently rejected me. Worst time of my life ever. I don't feel like doing anything, but Marcos helping me get over it.

"I hope mcskullnic  (sorry don't know how to spell it) doesent give us a pop quiz" I pop up a quick conversations trying to get the gears in my head turning for what's to come.

Marco looks at me, and gives me a smile. "Oh come on star, it's not so bad about Oscar rejecting you. look, cheer up and I'll make you some extra nachos and maybe take you to the mall tomorrow." I smile. Having Marcos amazing nachos and going to the mall might just be worth it.

Plus, it's a Saturday tomorrow so why not?

(Time skip brought to you by FatPat)

When the school bell rings, I immediately got out of my seat and head outside. "No school tomorrow! Woohoo!" I cheer.

I see Marco come along with me as we walk home. I look to my left, and my jaw drops. I see Oscar and Jackie holding hands, laughing and smiling all while Oscar was giving me smirks. I was furious. I start running home with tears in my eyes. "Wait Star,hold on!" Marco yells but I don't stop. I run all the way home, shut my door and lock it, and start sobbing  away.

                                                                                               Marcos POV

When I reached home, I heard sobs from upstairs. I quickly run up and knock on stars door.
"Star? Are you okay? Is this about oscar being with  Jackie?"

It honestly didn't affect me.

I was over Jackie, and had myself finding Star cute,nice and fun. I think... I think I have a crush on her.!. "Marco just leave me alone! You never help me when I need it, so get lost!" She yelled with the anger in her voice. It hurt me. I know, I know. Just a few words. but as many have said, words have power. And that power hurt me. It hurt me a lot.

This whole week I've been doing everything for Star to cheer her up and get over Oscar and Tom, and yet she says I don't do anything for her?

I felt a little peeved, and so I spoke in a higher tone then I wanted. "Fine! Have it your way! I'm going to be in my room." And I stormed off and slammed my door shut, and and lay on my bed with tears threatening to come out.

                                                                                                     Stars POV

"Star are you ok? Is this about Oscar being with Jackie?" I was madder now. I don't know why, but I let it all out on Marco.

"Marco just leave me alone! You never help me when I need it, so get lost!"

I felt bad for yelling at him. "Fine! Have it your way! I'm going to my room." I heard a Loud thud noise.

I could sense Marco was hurt, badly and I really wanted to apologize, after all, he always talked about 'words have power!.. and blah..blah..... I went to his room half and hour later and knocked on the door. "Hey Marco? I'm sorry. I just let the anger get the best of me." I said with a sad voice. He opens the door and I see him sit back down, patting a spot right next to him, signaling me to sit there. After sitting, I start apologizing. "Marco I'm sorry, it's just Oscar was smirking at me, and I got super mad at rejecting me, an—" Marco interrupted me. "It's ok star, I understand. But remember, if your going to try to find another guy, remember that find someone you can trust, and you know will be on your side all the time, and bring the best of you out wherever you are." Those words felt special in some way. Hate we Marco described, it was just a type of guy I needed. I thought about my options. Alfonzo? Nah, don't see  him a lot. Furgeson? Nah... any boy at echo creek? No... M.. Mmma....Marco? He is the only one that has those  regulations. Can I like him? Let me see how I feel after this. I blankly left the room, gathered in my thoughts when CRASH! Outside I herd a very familiar voice. " Why hello, star butterfly. Ugh, ludo  I jump out of the window right in front of him. "Go get her!" He screams. While kicking monster butt, I heard a "HIII YAAAH" and when I looked, I saw Marco, fighting off the monsters. For some reason he looked... Different. Somewhat, more attractive. I don't know what had gotten into me. But I was smacked out of my gaze. Literally. I abruptly fell to the floor, with scrapes and bruises around my body. "STAR!!! ARE YOU OK?!?" Marco said in  concerned. I look into his chocolate eyes. They look so cute. "Uhhh, Star?" "Huh?what?"  I said. 
                                                                                                 3rd person POV
Marco and star continue beating up the monsters until they all are knocked out. " I'll be back! And that wand is gong t be mine!" He says while opening a portal and all the monsters leave. After hearing inside, star realizes how badly those bruises hurt. She sits down and yelps in pain " ouch!" "Star, let me se those bruises" Marco says with concern in his eyes.  She just couldn't get her eyes of his. They looked so much... cuter... and that's when she realizes that she has a HUGE crush on Marco Diaz.

Hello again my peeps! I hope you guys like the story so far. If you think I need to change some things, then sound off in the comments. I love reading them. I also won't post the nex chapter within the next 4 days or so, s don't think I abandoned this story. Cya later Glossaryk's! Super out!