Finale

I'm sorry guys, I didn't tell you this, but this is the last chapter... I'm so very sorry and I'm forgiven. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the finale!

The days flew by. We went out to places to have fun and eat, but this was the last day. "Star, get up!" Marco says, shacking his blonde girlfriend gently. Stars eyes flutter open, revealing the blue sapphire eyes of hers. "Good maorning... Marco..." She says, half awake. To fully wake her up, Marco kisses her, and she kissed back, enjoying the moment, wrapping her hands around her neck. They part. "Get ready, I'll make breakfast." He says. Star goes to take a bath. After she's done, she changes her clothes. By the time she came to the diner table, she had a stack of pancakes, waiting for her. "Dig in" Marco says, and star eats viciously, making Marco chuckle. "Done!"  She says, rubbing her belly. "Man, you make the best food ever! Thanks for the food Marco!" She says, cheering. Hopping around. "Being reckless, aren't we?" Marco teases, making star pout "Well, I'm not the safe kid," she teased back "Yea, well I'm your safe kid, princess danger." He says. She wraps her arms around him. "Yea, and I'm your princess danger." She says, smiling. Marco kisses her, and star kisses back, and she starts walking forward, making Marco fall on the bed. She gets on him and kisses him. They get in a heated kissing session when they hear a knock on the door and a very stern voice. "Yo brats! Come out we are leaving!" Mrs skullnic yells. They scramble off each other and get they're bags and head out while giving the key to the main desk. They line up and head in the bus. After an hour of talking, which Marco and star loved doing. Just talking about stupid things that come in they're minds. They arrive back at echo creek, and with their last goodbye's to the place, they head home to mewni to be immediatly attacked by party poppers. "WELCOME!" They yell "AHHHHHH" star yells. Marco just looked shock but didn't make any noise. "Mom, Dad, Thanks!" Star says, while running at them and hugging them. "Come here, Marco. Your in the family now." Queen moon says, happily. He comes towards them and join the hug. "Thanks moon and river." He says, smiling. "Call us mom and dad, my boy" river says. Marco smiles brighter. "Oh, enough blabber talk, lets get this party started!" Eclipsa screams. Star notices all the rides. It was like the carnival Marco and star went to. "Oh my god! This is amazing! I can't thank you guys enough!" Star says jumping up and down. The 4 just chuckle seeing star like that. "Ok, let's go on some rides, shall we?" Marco ask's, holding his hand out.. "of course wild man!" She says, and grabs his hand and drags him to the slide. "Weee!" Star says while sliding down.  "Star, come on, let's go on the roller coaster!" Marco  says excitedly. He had never been so excited about anything until now. It was somewhat a new feeling for him. Most of the time, he would be bored, and star would make it interesting, but he felt real excited for some reason, and he enjoyed it. "WOOOHOOO!" They both scream in unison as the ride goes downhill. They both enjoyed there selves as the place began to disappear. They went on many rides, even the king and queen enjoyed. But, it soon was gone, and they got their last surprise, which wasn't planned. As star and Marco we're going to sleep, they hear a familiar "staaaar butterflyyy" Hey Juno our the window, and they were going to enjoy this fight. "What is it Ludo" they say in unison. "Oh, just the wand." He says sheepishly. "Don't you get tired of losing?" Star asks, while spinning the wand around and throwing it in the air, catching it again, which made Ludo want it more. Marco cracked his knuckles (at least tried) and Ludo yells "get them!" His forces of evil head at them, but startskes out about 3 of them with a "BIG BOY BABY DIAPER BLAST!" And used many narwhal blasts and jelly hallucination mist"s. Marco used his now black belt karate skills, chopping, kicking, and roundhousing monsters. In the end, they won with ease, as usual but enjoyed it while it lasted. Hey head back up in star's room, and when Marco was about to leave, Star says. "Hey Marco, can you sleep with me?" She asks, a little hint of embarrassment. "Of course I would!" He says as he kissed her long and passionately. She kissed back just as passionately. They part and get in the bed. "Good night Marco, I had a fun day today." She says as she kissed his cheek. "Me too." Marco says as he swayed his hands on star's locks, and pushed her bangs out of her face. "Good night." They both day in unison, as sleep takes them over. Little do they know, they're life was about to get more crazy as the days go on.

Hello peeps! I hope you guys liked the story! Sorry it was small. Read the missing to find out why. But I'm really sorry! Especially on the last chapter! But next week, or maybe earlier, I'll make the second book. Make sure to read it! Also, the story is going to be more plot,and some more starco!Anyway, see you all next book! Byee!