Reveal!

Hello peeps! Sorry I took so long to update. Lets-a-Go!

                                                            Marcos POV

I woke up with the alarm buzzing away loudly and causing me to unplug it of  frustration. But when I went  downstairs to eat, I saw the crush of my  dreams.  Star. She looked amazing like she never did before, her blonde hair shining in the sunlight, and her blue sapphire eyes glistening with excitement. She started jumping up and down cheering since we are going to the mall. She's so cute when she's happy! I wish I could see her like this all day and night. It might just make me just as happy. " Hey Marco? Ready to go to the mall!?" She said, squealing which snapped me out of my trance. "Huh? Yea of-course!"I quickly replied, while sitting down and starting to eat my food.  Star was jamming her food in her mouth like an animal. I couldn't help but smile. It was just her charm.

Stars POV

I caught Marco looking at me while I eat, smiling. I wanted to smile back, but the food in my mouth stoped my jaw from closing. I wanted to arrive at the mall as fast as possible, so we have enough time to go shopping! I finish eating, and I go upstairs to change. After an hour of looking, I just decided on wearing what I already am wearing. "Star you ready?" Marco asks from downstairs. "Ready as I'll ever be!" I yell, while coming downstairs. We get in the car and head to the mall. When I see it, it looks bigger than last time. "What happened to the mall? It looks so big!" I ask. Marco replies with "it's just that they added some extra floors, for arcade and more dress shops." Marco said with a smirk. When we head inside, I find something called the wishing well. Wonder what that is.

Both POV

"hey Marco what is that?" Star asks, curious. "It's a wishing well, it's where you put a coin in the well and you wish something. And it will come true." Marco explains. He pulls out 2 coins and hands one to star. "Ok, 1...2...3! They both flip the coin in the water and wish for something. After that, they look at each other and smile, when all of a sudden a boy around the age of them slams into star. "Oh sorr—" He was cut off when he looked at Star. He was mesmerized by her. "Oh it's fine, you alright?" Star asks. But  he just keeps staring at her and makes out the words while stuttering. "You....l...lo...look...bue....beautiful....."  Star was flustered and starts blushing. Marco, gets a little jealous and comes in between. "Uhh hi, I'm Marco. He takes out his hand. The boy pushes him and goes to star. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
Star was caught of guard. And Marco was boiling up. "What? No! I'm sorry, but I already have a love interest." She exclaims. "Do you have a boyfriend tho?" He asks. Star was getting irritated. Marco gets in the conversation again, but this time, wraps a hand around stars waist. "Yea she does. Me." Marco says, with a devious eye expression that would have made a person faint in fear. "Oh... uhh... I'm ganna Leave..." he says in fear, while running away. "Sorry Star! I just wanted  him to get away from you." He apologizes while unwrapping his arm around her. "It's.. ok..." she says

Stars POV
OH MY GOD! MARCO SAID HE'S MY BOYFRIEND. IM GANNA DIE OF HAPPINESS YESS! "Sorry Star! I just wanted him to get away from you". He unwraps his arm around my waist. Aw man! I wanted him to hold me like that the whole time! But.. I'm still kind of embarrassed and I don't know if he likes me. "It's......okay....." I manage to make out. I felt the urge to tell him I liked him, but couldn't.

Marcos POV

Shoot! Star hates me now! I really don't want to ruin our friendship! It matters a lot to me! All of a sudden, star gives me a sweet smile. "Thanks for that back there Marco. I don't think he would have left me alone without you!" She gives me another reassuring yet warm hearted smile. "Wait, your not mad!?" I ask. "No wild man! I'm actually kind of happy you did that!" I smile. Maybe she does like me after all. But let's make sure, I don't want our friendship to go nuts!

Reader POV
After the incident, Star and Marco head to the arcade, there, they both split the coins so they can play an equal amount of games. Then, star sees 2 girls looking at Marco, with awe in they're eyes. Do they like Marco? She thought. Even the thought got her angry. She faked to trip on the carpet. "Woahh!!" She yells before Marco catches her. "Star you ok?" He asks to her . "Yea Fine.." she keeps staring at the girls to notice much. She mouths "Stay Away from him." And gives them a look. They back off and continue they're own business. Marco places star down and asks, "what's up with those girls, they were looking at you." Star just ignores and makes a eh movement with her arms. Star and Marco play a bunch of games and Marco won a cute bunny for star. "Aww, this is so cute! I love it. Thanks Marco!" She thanks while squishing the bunny so hard, if it was real, it's bones would have be broken by now. " no prob Star, how about we head to the new dress shop and get a dress?" He asks. "Alright! Let's go!" Star screams while rushing off. "Hold on! Let me catch up!" Marco yelp at her while running off. Marco had gotten much faster after heading to dojo, so he caught with star in no time. " alright, go wild, Star." Marco allowed. Star grabbed a few dresses around her size and immediately went to try them. The first one was dark purple. Marco gave a eh face. She tried on some more, until she came to the last one. Sapphire blue dress that matched her eye color. It looked so old, Marco got in a daze. Star looks so beautiful! I wanna kiss her right now! Hold on Diaz, take it slow, star would never talk to you again! He gave a good thumbs and star could tell he really liked it. " I'm going to go with this one. She grabs the blue sapphire dress after taking it off, and takes it to a cashier. "Oh,no dress for her now?" The cashier asks. Marco puts his finger to his lips, signaling him to stay quiet. Turns out, Marco had bought a tux that looked great on him right before star had changed into her last dress.  After buying, they head out of the mall and walk back home. " Oh man what a great day! Eh Marco?" Star asks  "*yawning* yea.." Marco said, half asleep. It was 10:00, so Marco was rally tired. When entering the house, Marcos Parents greet them. "Hello hijo, hello star!" They both welcome. "Hi" they both say in unison.  And they both head upstairs and go to sleep.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY LAZYNESS

Star was in the cafeteria talking to Marco, when all of a sudden, Ferguson asks star to talk. " sure what's up?" She asks when they got out of the cafeteria.  "Star, I've had this feeling  since I first saw you, and now I want to tell you." He explains. Star nods and listens on " I....i.....I have..... *takes deep breath* I have a crush on you star." He says. Star was speechless. But after a moment, she replies. "Sorry Ferguson, your awesome, but I already like someone else." She says. Marco she thought.  "Oh..okay..." Ferguson was sad, and star felt sorry for him. But then, he smiles and says. " hey, you know, it feels better when I tell someone how I feel, now I can have better time trying to get some girls! He starts grinning and runs off, " Cya Star, and thanks!" He yells. Star st goes ba inside, smiling. " so star what happened?" Nothing she says, while still smiling.

Sorry, another time skip.

Stars POV
I had decided that I should talk to my dad about my problem with boys, and the thing about Marco. I slowly open the door to his room. Nothing. Yes! He's not home, I better go and talk to him now! I open a portal t the castle and find myself in front of the kings room. I slowly open it, and my jaw dropped. Marco and dad are talking! I hastily hide behind the door, hearing the conversation. "So king river, why did you call me?" Marco asks. "Ah Marco my boy, take a seat, have some chicken!" He pulls outa piece from thin air. Wonder where that chicken piece has been. "Uhh no thanks, can you just get to the point?" Marco asks politely. " ah yes, Marco this a very serious topic, so please answer with honesty." He says while taking the whole chicken piece in his mouth, chewing it like how I was eating my breakfast yesterday. It made me cringe. "Huh? What was that?" I put a hand to my mouth oops! "anyway, my boy, I wanted to ask you, do you have a crush on my daughter?" My dad asks. I was shocked. Why is he asking That? "Wha? Star? Pffft of course not!" He said nervously. " oh cmon Marco boy, we all know you have it, so admit it!" He pleaded. "*sighs* fine, I have a crush on star." MARCO HAS A CRUSH ON ME?! WHAT? OMG IM SO HAPPY! I practically felt like crying. I was so happy. Marco has a crush on me! I kept saying to myself. " Wonderful! Now, are willing to marry my daughter?" I just stayed quiet, even if I was shocked, I just listened. "Uhh.. I'm sorry, can't." My heart sank. Why not? What did I do? "What? Why?" My dad asks. "You see king river, I would love too! But it's about Star. I don't think she would like it since she may not like me, and having a arranged marriage with me may make her miserable for the rest of her life, since she already said she had a love interest. And me marrying my crush, would be the best thing ever, but if she doesn't like me, then I can't marry her. Her choice is what matters most to me." I was so shocked, I thought I would faint any second, but luckily I held my sanity.

Reader POV

Spoken like a true king! River thought. "very well,Marco boy, but if she does like you, your marriage is definitely with her. You have my blessing. Plus, I have now made you stars personal knight, you'll need it later."he explains. "Thanks king river!" "Bye Marco boy," and Marco left. Star immediately left aswell. But she couldent get the sentence Marco said, about her choice and how he cared for her, made her tear up.

Stars POV
I've decided, I'm telling Marco I have a crush on him tomorrow.

Marcos POV
I'm going to tell star I like her tomorrow, I made up my mind.

Alright! Now things are getting crazy!  I would like to say that'd of these scenes are based of other starco books like the best and the kiss. Now, you all will have to wait a few more days to get he next part (hahahahahhahaha) Nd also, sorry I didn't upload yesterday like a I said. Welp, bye shining stars, I'll see you on the next chapter! Edit:this has almost 2000 words so lemme type some random stuff to get exactly 2000

Jdjdjd jajsns sjjss sis. Stay super y'all &thanks!