The confession and the problem

This is 2 chapters blended. This is your reward for the views. PEACE
Marco's POV

"Mijo, wake up!" I hear my mother yell. I hastily get out of bed, and dress up. "Coming, mom!" I yell from my room. Today was the day that I confess to star butterfly that I have a crush on her. I'm nervous, but I think I'm ready. Plus, today is the carnival, and I had made reservations yesterday and hope etpverything goes perfect. I hope star likes it and agrees to be my girlfriend! Maybe we even.... kiss? Nah, don't raise your hopes to high, safe kid. As I sit down on the table, I hear footsteps on the stairs and turn around. I see star coming down. She looked as gorgeous as ever. I started sweating a little, nervous to ask her to come to the carnival with me. As I am screaming in my mind I hear her say " hey Marco" in cute and charming voice. Frick, I'm toast.

Stars POV
I hear Marco laugh a little and say "hey star, did you sleep well?" I could tell he was nervous, but in all that, I couldn't help but smile at how cute he looked when he smiled and laughed. I love everything about him. His way of treating others and how he always puts other first. When nobody would take me in, he did. When I was in trouble, he'd be there. When I was bored, he would make my life exciting. How can I not like him, to be honest. And I was blind for not noticing. I really hope he feels the same.
Reader POV
"Yea, I slept like a baby." star said, with a smile. Umm,hey star, I wanted to ask....." is he gaping to ask me to be his girlfriend? OMG! Star thought. "Do you want to go to the carnival with me?" "Huh? Sure" Star said with a hint of disappointment. Star decided it was time to ask Marco a question. " hey Marco..... I wanted to ask........ D-do you have a crush on someone?" Star asked while blushing. Marco started blushing too. He thought for a second, and replied. "Umm...yes..." stars heart sank. "Oh....okay.... also, I'm going to go to my room." She said before taking off, with hot tears in her eyes.

Star's POV
Why me? Why was I so late at telling Marco his feelings. Ugh.... this is not the time! I need to get over him now. Let me just act like I never cried. Sigh I exited the room after washing my face.

Marco's POV
I feel bad for Star. I didn't want to hurt her, but it's for the better. I can't wait to see her face when she finds out it's her. Oh well, until then. As I was thinking through how the night might go, backfire that is and I see star come down. "Star, look I'm really sorry I didn't mean to hur-" I got interrupted by star " it's fine, really. What time are we leaving?" She asked. " 8 p.m" I replied "also, want to watch movies till then? I'll make extra nachos and popcorn, with movies of your liking." I smiled. Star started grinning, the grin reaching ear to ear. Then she squeals and hugged me. " thanks Marco! Your the best!" Alright, alright, now you go pick the movies while I make the nachos." Okey!" She slightly screamed and jumped around.Thank god her bubbly attitude was coming back!

STARS POV

Marco is th best! He does everything for me. You know what, even though I give up, my curse isn't going away anytime. In fact... I think I have a bigger crush on him now, "done! Get the blankets Star!" Marco calls from the kitchen. I quickly run up and grab the blankets and come back down. I see Marco on the couch, with all the nachos and popcorn out. My mouth drools. " uh star? You ok?" I snap out of my trance. "yea just fine!" I say in a singing voice we watched a few movie. My favorite was Spider-Man into the spider verse. It was super cool! By the time we finished, it was time to go to the carnival.

Time skip brought to you out of thank you's.

Reader POV

"star? You ready to go?" Marco asks with a smile. "Ready A.S. I will ever be!" Star say's jokingly. Star and Marco start giggling after the joke, and get in the car.
After a while of little talk, star caught Marco staring at her. "What's wrong? Do I look that bad?" Star say's, while checking her clothes " no, it's just, you look... so gorgeous in that dress." Star and Marco turned as red as a tomato. Star was wearing a yellow sparkly shirt that matched her hair. "T-thanks." Star says, while stuttering from the comment. When they finally arrived, Star was squeaking in excitement. " ooooh! What rides should we go on? The roller coaster? The Ferris wheel? Or the fiz soda station?" Star asks cheerfully. " the choice is yours. Go crazy." Marco allowed. "ALRIGHT! LETS GO ON THE ROLLER COASTER  FIRST MARCO!" Star screamed! They went on the roller coaster, and they screamed and laughed all the way through. They also went on many more  rides, and decided to finally go on the Ferris wheel and then the fiz soda station. They head over to the Ferris wheel and get in a seat. They both were starig in they're surrounding in awe. On the Ferris wheel, you could see the whole echo creek from the top. It was amazing! The sky was a mix of orange and pink, the sun was setting, but then, all of a sudden, the ride stopped. They were stuck up there, just the two of them. Star realized that they were stuck and started screaming and grabbing Marco for dear  life. " woah! Calm down! What's wrong, we are just stuck on the top, we will be down within 10 minutes." Marco explained and tried to calm star down. " YEA, BUT I HAVE A HUGE FEAR OF HEIGHTS! AHH " she screams again as she accidentally looks down again. "Star look at me!" Marco yell at her. She looks at him dead in the eyes. He takes a deep breath, and says what he had been holding in. " Star, I really like, you, no.. I love you. I love your everything. Your smile, your laugh, your attitude, everything! I know you don't like me, but I... Star butterfly, I love you." Star was speechless. She slowly started crying. Marco slowly looked down on the ground. " Marc, I like you too." Marco looked up, shocked. Star slowly leaned in... and Marco knew what he had to do. He had to kiss her. He slowly leaned in as-well, until both they're lips locked. Marco, was enjoying the kiss, while star, was having a pure bliss.  They also felt the warm blush cover they're faces. She smelted into the kiss, wrapping her arms around him. All this time, she wanted to find a true love, and whenever she kissed someone like Tom, she didn't feel this spark, or butterflies in her stomach. Marco was special, like the chosen one., for her. Marco wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer. They sat like that, for a few minutes until they're lungs almost gave out. Hey both smiled at each other.  " Marco asked star " star, will you be my girlfriend?" Star happily replies, with tears in her eyes. " YES! I WILL YESSSS!" She screamed in joy. Marco pulled her in for another kiss. This one was soft, but just as passionate as the first one. Marco felt star's soft lips, and wanted to stay they're forever. But soon they broke it, and looked at each other with loving eyes. " marco Diaz, I love  you" Star was relieved she could say that without a care in the world. " I love you too, my Princess Estrella." Marco said. Star giggled at that, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The Ferris wheel started moving again, and they got down. They started heading for the fiz soda stand. They're, Marco had made star sit on a bench, while he went and got 2 sodas.