A crazy time.

Why hello meh peeps. Thanks so much again for the support, and number 13 on starco! Enjoy the extra cheesy ness. Also one more thing. I have made it official. There will be 2 new sequels coming, AND a spin off series. Hope y'all enjoy.

Reader POV

"AHHHHHHHH" Marco screamed, while star playfully drag glee down the stairs, each stair hitting Marco's head. When they reach the end, Marco starts scolding. "Star! That could have gone so badly. I could've injured my head!" She giggled and continued on with her contagious bright smile. And plus, Marco couldn't stay mad at her for long, her bubbly attitude due or her puppy dog eyes got to her. When star arrived at the dinning table, she saw a bowl of nachos, with a mountain of more splayed on top. She drooled on iSight of it. "NACHOS" and she started eating in. Until, she tasted the cheese, and immediatly spat it out. "What happened to the cheese, Marco?" She asked. "I didn't make them" he said. Queen moon had a bite, and respectfully spat it out. "MANFRED" she called. He scrambled over next her, tripping in many ways which made Marco, star, and river laugh they're butts out. After all they are the BUTTerflys. "BOOO"
"Yes my queen?" He asks. "How old is the cheese?" She asked. "Oh, queen they are over 10 years old." We all gasp and star and moon immediately go to wash their mouths. MANFRED,Marco,and river laugh as the leave. "River did you eat one?" Marco asks. "No.." he face is covered with the moldy, smelly cheese. "RIVER. DID YOU EAT THE CHEESE?" Moon ask's. "No-,I mean yes I'll go wash that off right away!" He got out of his chair and left to one of the thousands of bathrooms in the castle. Just as Marco was about to enter his room, he heard moon call river for secret talk about the boy. When he entered, star entered aswell. He layer down in deep thought when star sat next to him, which made him lose his train of thought. "Star, your parents are talking about me." He said, concerned. "You wanna spy on them!?" She says, grinning, but happily smiling and jumping around. Marco smiles, and nods. Star grabs her wand, and uses a spell.
"I summon the all seeing eye, to tear a hole into the sky, show to me what is hidden, unveil to me what is forbidden!" She chants. And then a hole in the sky appears, showing what river and queen moon are talking about. "River, that boy, he doesn't know it, but he is apart of the original butterfly family." She says. "ORIGINAL? BUTTERFLY?" They both say in unison. The parents hear them and look up. "STAR BUTTERFLY COME DOWN ERE THIS INSTANT." She yells. Star and Marco come down in a jiffy. But theme, Marc gets in front of star and starts the conversation. "What is this butterfly nonsense? I need answers. NOW!" He yells in such a way, my parents are frightened too. "I'm sorry I can't." He slowly starts glowing purple faintly, and rising. He doesn't rise of the ground before queen moon stops him and says. " OK, I WILL EXPLAIN." Star and river were shocked at Marco. Did he just dip down? They think. "*sigh* ok, so it starts off with your ancestor's Marco. The ancestor was one of solaria's missing brothers, but got lost in a space storm and got sent to earth.He had blonde hair but soon turned white, fair skin, and emerald eyes.Over there, due to the different weather, air, and different features of earth, he was transformed into A sailor, and named himself a Diaz. Marco,your family has secretly been a royal family, but doesn't know it, and to prove that, after you have been exposed to some magic here on mewni. your blonde side is coming out too, altho, you will not fully have it." She explained. "I have a blonde side?" He asks. Queen moon grabs 3 pieces of hair, which turned out to be blonde. They gasped. "But mom, what about us? Aren't we the original butterfly family?" She asks. "No star, Marco is." And with that, queen moon hands him her wand. It transforms into Marco's wand.

 It transforms into Marco's wand