Part 2

Y/n P. O. V

I was sitting beside him and the kids at the back. I was bout to sit at the back but the kids sleep on it so I had no choice but to sit beside him.

Y/n: Jin oppa?

He suddenly break and look at me with wide eyes.

Jin: W-what did u call me?

Y/n: Jin oppa *cute my*

Twins: OUHHH LOVE IS IN THE AIR~~~

Y/n: Who teach u like this?

Twins: YOU~

Y/n: WHAT?

Jin started laughing and I look at him and stare

He look so handsome when he laugh. OMG!!!!

I felt someone slapping my hand and I wake up

Y/n: WHO SLAP MY HAND?

Taehyung: Mom, u were staring at Uncle Jin for so long while smiling widely and resting ur head on ur hand *smirk*

Y/n: R-really?

Taejin: Yup. EOMMA IS IN LOVE~

Y/n: Please ignore them Jin oppa. Please drive and I am s---

Jin: It's ok *smile*

Y/n: DON'T SMILE!!

All of them startled at my voice.

Jin: Why?

Y/n: N-nothing.

He smirk when he notice why I shout but don't say anything and kept driving while I rest my head on the window or more like bumping it becuz I felt do embarrassed. After a while, we got home and the kids say bye to him but Taejin come in front of us and kiss Jin on the cheek.

Taejin: Goodbye appa~

I just melted by the sight in front of me. Jin was shock but he he hug Taejin back and kiss her on the cheek and said u too.

Taehyung: What bout me? *pout*

Jin: U too

He came running in and hug Jin and kiss his cheek and his forehead.

Taehyung: *whisper* I know that u didn't see the incident but thank u for saying eomma or otherwise she will kill her for sure.

Jin: *chuckle " ok ok. Would u like to come inside and play with Sehun and Serum?

Twins: WE WILL!!!!!!

They run out of the car and straight to the house of Jin (or more like house of cards. Sorry)

Y/n: Sorry for the mess Jin oppa.

Jin: It's ok and

He suddenly come closer and I scoot back but there was no space. He come closer and went to my ear and said

Jin: U are so cute when u blush, pancake.

(Author: IF I AM RIGHT THERE, I WILL DIE AS COME BACK ALIVE TO LISTEN AGAIN!)

Jin: Arghhh AUTHOR! Why did u have to ruin the moment?

(Author: What? I am telling the truth)

Y/n: Whatever. Now let's go

(Author: Don't leave me!)

We went out of the car and I saw my kids and his kids in his garden.

Serum: Oh look! It's eo--- I mean Aunty Nini coming!

She run to me and hug me. Seven also came running but he trip and fall down but he got up and run to me and hug me. I pick both of them up.

Y/n: Do u miss ur aunty?

Sese: OF COURSE! IS THAT EVEN A QUESTION?????

Y/n: *laugh*

I don't know why but I want to ask Jin oppa about something.

Y/n: U guys play here. Me and ur appa will bring ur snacks.

Kids: YAAAAAAAAY!! THANK U EOMMA!!

I chuckle at them and I help Jin oppa open the door becuz he is fill with the papers from the schools. I help him carry a bit.

Y/n: Oppa?

Jin: Hm~

Y/n: Why were u mean to me?

Jin: Oh about that, I will esp in when we are in the garden but now help me.

Y/n: Ok *smile*

After all the work finished, I made the kids sandwiches and Milo becuz they like it so much

(Author: DRINK MILO TO BE STRONGER!)

Y/n: Why u keep popping up, Author?

(Author: I am here to take the Milo *take one*)

Y/n: YAH IT'S FOR TAEJIN!

(Author: Sorry! And also my lovely cutie pie readers, drink milo everyday. For the one who don't like Milo, F-----)

Y/n: THAT'S ENOUGH. Here take the sandwiches for Taehyung and Milo for him.

(Author: YAH! Why did u reveal---)

Y/n: BYE!

I push her out and I make another sandwich and Milo and went to the garden to saw the most pleasant sight I have ever see. Jim playing with the kids. I honestly melted like the chocolate.

Y/n: OK EVERYONE! BREAK TIME!

The kids all sit down on the floor. Don't worry there is already a blanket. I give them the snacks.

Kids: THANK U FOR THE FOOD!

They immediately started eating. I guess they were hungry.

Kids: WAH~ IT'S SO DELICIOUS!

Y/n: THANKS KIDS!!

Author: IT'S DELICIOUS!!!

Taehyung: SO TRUE!!!! Why can't u cook like her??

Author: I am still young. That's why. If I turn 20, I will make u Japchae

Taehyung: Yup, and put it beside my grave becuz I will never be able to eat it even of u turn 20.

Author: THEN GO AND EAT IN THE RESTAURANT!!! Hmph

Y/n: Author, how bout u write a story bout u and Taehyung?

Author: Thanks. I am gonna go and write now. Bye~

She literally run out and Taehyung follow her with the foods. I chuckle at them and sit beside Jin.

Jin: Who is she? (Author is betray by her own character saga goes on)

Y/n: She is the Author of this book.

Jin: Ahh ok. I am sorry Author and thanks for writing story for my members.

Author: Ur welcome.

Jin: Are u ready?

Y/n: I am and I will also tell u mine.