Part 10 (last chapter)

*Next morning*

Y/n P. O. V

I work up and kiss my kids and Mina cheeks and went to the bathroom and do my routinr and wear this

I went downstairs and saw the breakfast and saw a note beside it.

Note

My lovely sister, Y/n
                         We have gone to ur house to take ur things and Mystery said she will teach them a lesson. Don't worry. She said she will not do it too hard so don't be afraid. I know he don't kiss her and please decide again if u want to live with him or come with us. And eat the breakfast I made with my heart. Also, Moonbyul has gone to Daegu to help her grandma so she will not come with us. Bye and love u and wake Mina up becuz her bf will come, ok?

                                    From ur savageness sisters
                                                        Mistery

Y/n: Seriously? Let me wake up the kids.

I go back to the room and wake them up and they each go to the bathroom and came out wearing clothes.

Y/n: Mina, ur bf is gonna come so only do a little bit of makeup. One time u do it and u look like a cake.

Mina: Seriously unnie ? U have to roast me like that in the morning?

Y/n: Becuz I love u

Mina: Meh

The bell ring and Mina just run to the makeup room and I just laughed at er and went to the door and open it to see............... JUNGKOOK?!?!?!?!!?

Jungkook: WHAT ARE U DOING HERE, NOONA?

Y/n: I LIVE HERE! I MISS U PIG *hug him*

Jungkook: ME TOO SLOTH *hug back*

Me and Jungkook are childhood friends.

Y/n: So u and Mina *cough*? *smirk*

Jungkook: *blush* Y-yah noona. Let me in first and where is Mina?

Y/n: In her----

Mina: I AM HERE BITCHES, HI BABY!

She run to him and they hug each other and they went to the kitchen. That remind me of Jin but I just shake the thought but the thought in my head was the note

Y/n: Are they ok?

Maria P. O. V

We go to Jin's home to pick Y/n things and I said

Maria: U know babe?

Mystery: Yeah baby? 

Maria: I think Taehyung is right.

Mystery: Me too. I am friend with Jin and he know our relationship ship so don't worry. The girl is obsessed with him. If I saw her, I will kill her. I am not lying.