Part 3

Y/n P. O. V

Jin: So, there was a girl I like back in university. See was so beautiful and she was not like the other girls. I have to say she is my ideal type. When we graduate, she confess to me and we become couple then married couple. After borning Serum, she started acting weird. I go beside her and ask what's wrong but she said nothing and bot to worry and me being me trust her but one day, I heard Serum crying so I go upstairs to our room to see her on the bed naked in the blanket and a man with only underwear beating Serum. I was so angry that I punch him and he broke his jaw. I pick Serum up to notice her leg bleeding.

Y/n: That's why she have a scar on her leg.

Jin: Yeah then, I told her not to come here anymore and we divorced. I can't let my kids hurt becuz of that ungrateful creature. I don't care my feelings any more. I have my kids and.....

Y/n: And?

Jin: The job. YES THE JOB!

Y/n: Ok? So bout my story is like I was forced to married at the age of 18.

Jin: WHAT??? U WERE REALLY YOUNG!!!

Y/n: Yes and my husband, I thought he was like an angel and I was glad that my parents found a nice guy to me but turns out he is bad. I pray everyday to make him get better but he just become badder and badder. And honestly I will have 6 children.

Jin: [•.•ิ]?

Y/n: I born a girl at the age of 19 and when he know we are having a girl, he said to me to abort it.

Jin: WHAT???? The one who have a diaghyer is so lucky!

Y/n: Ikr? So at my 8 month pregnant, he slap me and he took a knife trying to stab me becuz he don't want a girl. But j escaped and go and live with my family but when I was bout to born my baby, they disown me and I don't know why until now. So when the baby born, *sigh* he kill her by suffocating her with a pillow.

Jin: WHAT??? *stand up* WHERE IS HE???

Taehyung: UNDER THE GROUND--

Taejin: GETTING EATEN BY EARTHWORMS!!

Y/n: He also do like that to my second, third and fourth becuz they were a girls. Later on, I announced it to the police and show the video becuz I recorded it and they said they don't believe it. They arrest him and give him the sentence to die. Can u imagine borning 6 babies but only 2 alive? *tears escape* They were so cute and so innocent but that dog kill them.

Jin: It's ok, I am here.

He scoot closer to me and hug me

Omo, what is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast??