Part 6

Y/n P. O. V.

We all went to the dining room and ate the breakfast.

Y/n: *moan* THIS IS THE BEST FOOD EVER!!!!

Taetae: SO TRUE EOMMA! Why don't u take some recipe from Appa?

Y/n: YAH! ARE U INSULTING MY COOKING???

Taetae: Yup!

Y/n: Then come here everyday to eat. I will not cook for u guys anymore.

Taetae: Why u saying we have to come here? We will stay here with Appa.

I started blushing and stuff more food inside my mouth. Jin chuckle at me and feed Serum.

Jin: Let's go somewhere today

Taehyung: LET'S GO TO----

Then we heard the door bell rings and Jin went to open the door but I have a bad feeling so I told the kids to go and play in their playroom. I follow Jin.

Jin P. O. V

I go to the door and open it to see my ex wife.

Jin: What are u doing here?

Ex wife: I came here to meet my children.

Jin: They are not ur children. They are mine.

Ex wife: I born them so I have----

Jin: Yes u born but do u watch them? Do u cook for them? Do u breastfeed her? Do u even love them?

Ex wife: I love----

Jin: IF U LOVE THEM THEN WHY DO U FUCKING LEAVE???

Ex wife: I have to go becuz of my grandma.

Jin: *chuckle* Grandma ur ass. U already went to her funeral and I follow u too. How can she be alive again? Is she a witch?

Ex wife: L---

Jin: I heard u talking to someone in the phone while saying "Baby, I will get 1 million dollars from him and will give it to u tomorrow. Make sure to come and take it before he wake up." And end it with some kisses. Do u really think u can fool me? Do I look like an idiot to u?

Ex wife: I am sorry.

Jin: Do u really think u can get anything back if u say sorry? Do u think if u say sorry, my kids will forgive u? Do u think u can get anything back if u come here just to apologize? HELL NO. GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT RIGHT NOW BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!

Ex wife: Pl---

Y/n: Baby, what are u doing here?

Y/n P. O. V

I was eavesdropping them. I know it's bad but I have to do it for him. Then I started sense something and I know it's the right time I have to go so I went behind Jin and wrap my hand around his waist and rest my chin on his arm and said

Y/n: Baby, what are u doing here?

Jin: Me? Talking to some begged. She is trying to come in.

Y/n: Who are u talk to my husband like that, Soyoung?

Soyoung: How did u know my name?

Y/n: Do u forgot me? I am Y/n! The nerd who u always get bullied and get rape by ur boyfriend and he become my husband u bitch

Flashback

I was wearing my clothes but suddenly Soyoung's boyfriend came in and rape me. I ask

Y/n: W-why did u do that t-to me?

Him: I like u and Soyoung break up with me. Would u love to be my wife?

Flashback end

Y/n: And me being stupid at that time, accept his offer becuz I know I will get pregnant with him and I love him but at the end he give me his fist, belt and leg to love me *sigh* U are so lucky u don't have to experience it but HOW DARE U LEAVE SERUM, SEHUN AND JIN OPPA????

I push Jin aside and grab her hair and drag her until the front of the garden and grab her head and smash it against the fence

Y/n: Did u feel happy now? ARE U HAPPY AFTER LEAVING THEM?

The other neighbour come out but they just watch the scene and don't do anything becuz I look so scary at that time and I look like a beast. I keep punching and kicking her but Jin wrap his arm around my waist and pick me up.

Jin: WHY DO U DO LIKE THAT??? DO U---

Y/n: *get out of his grasp and cry and shout* STOP SHOUTING! THIS FUCKING MOTHERHECKING ADSHOOR BITCH, RUIN MY LIFE! MY FAMILY KICK ME OUT BECUZ OF HER ASSHOLE BOYFRIEND! I AM LIVING LIKE I AM IN HELL! U ALWAYS TRY TO LOOK CHEERFUL AND HAPPY BUT I AM NOT! I KILL MY HUSBAND BECUZ HE KILL MY 4 KIDS! 4 FUCKING KIDS BECUZ THEY WERE GIRLS! I WAS ARRESTED BY THIS BITCH AND NOW I AM NOT GONNA LET HER LIVE! *growl*

I saw a stone and was bout to smash her with it but I felt Jin turn me around and kiss me. My eyes widen and the stone in my hand fall down.