Part 9

Y/n P. O. V

Before he go away, he kiss my lips and run upstairs

Y/n: *blush* Aish, why do I have to blush so much in the morning?

I went upstairs to my room and change into this

I went out and saw all of them ready. I pick Serum and Taejin up and we make our way to the car and towards the school.

*After school* Becuz I am lazy af.

It was tiring but fun. All the kids love me and instantly call me mom like what? And I also found my old BFFs and I will introduce them later.

We all went home and the kids fall asleep. I pick Taehyung and Serum up while Jin pick Sehun and Taejin up. I have to say I am strong and I even won Olympic Weight Competition. Shh secret.

I place them on the bed and give a kiss on the cheeks and when I came back, I saw Jin kissing someone. Aish just--- WAIT WHAT???

Y/n: YAHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIN!!!!

Jin push he girl away and look at me with eyes widen.

Jin: It's not what its----

Y/n: Isn't it Soyoung? JIN, U SAID SHE IS A GOLD DIGGER THAN WHY DID U KISS HER?

Soyoung: He said he love me.

Jin: When did i---

Y/n: I didnt know u can be like this Kim Seokjin. Well say bye bye to me and my kids.

I walk up the stairs and I feel Jin hug my was it and cry on my shoulder while saying please don't leave me. I started crying but j make his hand release my waist with force and went upstairs and wake up Tae Tae and I said

Y/n: I an sorry babies. Ur apparent cheat on us with his own ex wife so we have to move away now.

Taetae: WHAT? I KNOW THAT HE DON'T DO IT EOMMA! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE HIM!

Y/n: SHUT UP! U will follow me and that's it.

Serum: Why is there so many noises? And why eomma is packing her things?

Y/n: Babies, come here

Both Serum and Sehun come to me and hug me.

Y/n: I have to go away becuz Appa cheat on me with ur mom so live happily with her and don't make ur---

Sese: NOOO EOMMA, SHE ABUSED US! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US! PLEASE EOMMA!

Y/n: *smile sadly* I am sorry my babies. How can I live here when ur Appa is with another woman? It will hurt all of us and I dont want u guys to feel upset so bye my babies. Mommy will always love u and I am always in ur heart.

I immediately pick both of my children with my luggage and walk downstairs while the kids were screaming. Both Taetae were keep punching me but I am not hurt at all. I once last kiss Jin on te lips and smile sadly and said