Part 7

Y/n P. O. V

I was so shock that I can't move my body. Taehyung come out and saw us but he ignore it

Taehyung: WHY ARE U NOT HELPING THAT BITCH? GO AND PLACE HER IN THE GROUND I mean THE HOSPITAL! GO GO GO MOVE UR ASS FASTER OR I WILL KICK IT TO BERMUDA TRIANGLE!!!!

The neighborhood that do their work while I am here stuckig with Jin's lip.

His lip is so soft like cloud. And u kiss him back and wrap my arm around his waist and he wrap his one hand around my neck and another on my waist and deepen the kiss. After a while, I broke it and hug him becuz I was blushing and I think I will turn into a tomato soon.

Jin: Y/n, would u like to be my gf?

Y/n: Of course!

Then he smile widely and kiss me again while the kids were cringing.

Taejin: BLEHHHHHHH SO DIRTY!!!

Serum: DISFLUS what? Help me oppa

Taehyung: I will shout it for u. DISGUSTING!!!

Jin + Y/n: U guys will do it when u grow older.

They blush and we laughed at them. I saw this police coming.

Police: I heard that, Miss Y/n---

Y/n: That bitch ruin my life by making her boyfriend rape me and I was pregnant and he killed my 4 kids which were our kids becuz they were girls. He said he hate girls and I kill him an I was also in the jail becuz that bitch call u guys to make me arrest but I don't care. So when she come out or maybe never, arrest he or I will kill her with my own gun. Now get out of my face.

Police: I am sorry M-

Y/n: Just get out my sight and come back to tell me if that bitch is alive or not, now dismiss.

The police bow to me and Jin look shocked.

Jin: *Jinshocked* Why did he listen to ur words?

Y/n: Well I am a policewoman and I quit last week becuz I have to watch my kids too.

Taehyung: MY MOM IS SOO COOL!!!

Taejin: SO TRUE!!!

Y/n: U two! Come here

They both were scared and come in front of me

Y/n: Taehyung, u did a good job. Mommy love u guys so much *hug them and kiss their cheeks*

Taehyung: U heard my words isn't? They were so scared of me

Y/n: Yes but u know my child, having power is not good. U also need smartness in ur right hand and power in ur left hand. If u only have power, everybody will be scared of u yes but u don't know anything bout knowledge. It will only make u stupid. So study hard.

Taetae: NE~~~

Serum: That's a nice spoken sentence, mom.

Sehun: Are u and appa dating?

Jin: We are now

The kids started squealing.

Taehyung: I told u my plan will work out. I am so intelligent *does some weird sign*

Taejin: *sigh* U look like an idiot and God, why did u give me such an idiotic brother? *praying*

Taehyung: #betraybyhisownsibling2k19

We just laughed at the kids and Jin said

Jin: U know babe?

Y/n: Hm?

Jin: My ex girlfriend is coming to steal me. Please help me.

Y/n: Huh?