Chapter 4

Zayn’s POV

I got out of bed and stumbled out to the main hallway. I was gong to get more blood bags. Louis and Niall drank all of them.

I felt someone grab me by the neck. I spun around and focused on the person. He let go of my neck. His sandy blonde hair matted to his forehead. Matthew. His blue eyes replaced with red. Fangs showing. I focused on him again and he screamed out in pain. I focused on him repeatedly. His screams became more painful.

“Hand enough Matthew? Did Sandy tell you take me out?” I snapped

“No Victoria did.” He replied

As if on cue Victoria came in. Victoria has curly brown hair. Tan skin like mine. Brown eyes that showed no emotions at all. My good friend Carol-who’s a witch- was the one to who predicated this lifestyle. Her older brother Matthew followed. I glared at her hard

“Ouch,” she squealed.

Oh yeah my glares feel like burns. Matthew came towards me with a sliver blade-can be used as a weapon on vamps-

I glared at Matt’s hand. He dropped the knife. Josh and Stan showed up. By than Victoria and Matthew had fled. That’s why they’re called fledglings and I’m a hardcore vamp.

Matthew came back and Josh ‘brought the sun down’ in all honesty he just made it really hot. For Matthew I mean.

Matt screamed in pain. I focused on him. He screamed again. This time more agonizing. We left gum there. Screaming in pain. I felt proud that we got to a traitor vamp.

On my way home, I stopped at the blood bank and picked up more blood bags. Home…great I thought. I got back. Harry was on one of the couches and Louis and Niall were on the other.

“Is Liam still sleeping?” I asked

“Yeah,” Louis nodded

“Ok well Lou, Ni. May I speak to you two please?” I asked

“M’kay sure come one Niall,” Louis said dragging Niall with him. We entered the dinning room.

“ I was attacked by Victoria and Matthew.” I stated bluntly

“Again don’t they know when to give up?” Louis asked his fangs showing

“Whose Victoria and Matthew? Why is Louis’s eyes red and have fangs?” a deep voice asked

It was Harry. Oh no HARRY

A/N does this count as a cliffhanger? If it doesn’t oh well now it does. Also I edited this when I was extremely pissed off hence the violence. So yeah we will try to update at least 3 times this weekend. It might be hard because I have my dad’s fucking events. Who has kik? Who has instagram? Sara and I do. Well Sara has instagram. So if you want to see what we are up too PM me. Also a little back round  knowledge.  There was a war a few hundred years ago. Matthew and Victoria’s grandparents where on the enemy side. So they went with there grandparents.

Question of the day

Who would be your cuddle buddy?

Mine would have to be Niall.

Sara’s is Niall and Liam.