Chapter 15

Liam’s POV

Today was the big day. We were finally fighting against the fledglings. We trained Harry a bit more. He cant have Matthew come in his mind. I am so scared as we approach the field. Perrie, Eleanor, and Daniela were all lined up with their clans. The three witches had determination. Ed, Kendall, and James stood with their clan. Zayn, Niall, and Louis stood with ours. I stood behind Zayn, Harry next to me. I was scared shitless. We weren’t out numbered.

Matthew strikes first at Harry but we quickly paralyze him. The wolves on our side attacks first. They get to the other werewolves and have a vivid fight for there lives. A third of there pack was killed. The witches come up and cast spells left and right. The fledgling witches were nearly matched. Nearly. The traitor killed Perrie and injured Eleanor.

Zayn grabbed my hand  and we ran vampire speed to HQ. There he pushed me into the room and kissed me a little bit.

“Drink some of my blood Liam, it’ll make you stronger,” Zayn said

“Only if you drink some of mine,” I argued back

“Fine,” he sighed. I felt his fangs sink into my neck. Than I did the same for him. I felt stronger and I’m sure Zayn felt the same.

We walked back out and fought. I stayed close to Zayn. I created a fireball and threw it at a group of vampires. I continued to fight along Zayn. It was only Matthew and Victoria. I could hear Matthew growl and I just wanted to strike at him. Of course I wouldn’t. Zayn lunged at Victoria. I used the wind to dangle Matt. Then I brought him down and used      the water to “drown him”. I continued to do this till I heard a loud pitch scream. I turned to see Zayn wounded and Victoria dead. I smiled over at Zayn then quickly killed Matthew. I ran over to Zayn and hugged him. We heard howls and cheers. I knew we won.

We ran back to the base. We were cheering and celebrating

“Ok PARTY IN THE WOLF DEN TONIGHT!” Ed screamed and we all cheered. I looked around and saw Louis and Niall carrying Harry over here. They had one of his arms draped on their shoulders. I ran over there I’m pretty sure Zayn followed me but I’m not sure.

“What happened?” I asked solemnly

“He fought hard but a fledgling wolf got him from behind,” Niall sniffled

“Change him,” Zayn commanded

“But-“ Niall started but went mute.

“No, you guys made me change Liam change him now before his blood leaves his body. Dammit just do it,” Zayn snapped

I took a step back and turned away as they changed my best friend into a vampire. I’m glad it’s all over but he didn’t need to die.

Zayn wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. Soon we heard Harry’s snores.

I smiled then ran to our flat. The others behind me. I went to my room and got changed into a black and blue-checkered flannel shirt and black skinny jeans. I ran to Harry’s room. He was finally waking up while Louis and Niall where changing.

“Harry! You’re ok we’re going to a party tonight. Oh yeah you’re probably wondering why you’re mouth hurts. It’s because you died and Louis changed you. You can eat human food for a few days then switch to blood or do what I do and eat both.” I said

“Whoa Li slow down.” Harry said

A/N Hey people it’s getting close to the ending. I have the best idea in the world. Since none of you is interested in the Q and A you’ll just have to read it don’t forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE and if you can COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT and also SHARE SHARE SHARE you may just get a shout out

-Sara and Daley