Chapter 17

Liam’s POV

We were at the party after the war. I was in the kitchen because I didn’t want to get completely trashed like Louis and Niall. Poor Harold. Speaking of Harry he’s seem to be adapting well to the whole vampire thing. Zayn was talking to Ed about something as Perrie was dead.

An hour has gone by and I was getting bored. Parties were never my thing. Zayn pulled me into one of the bedrooms. I sat on the bed not really knowing what to do.

“You were amazing Li,” Zayn said softly as he sat next to me.

“So were you. I just realized something Zee, I love you. I love everything about you. Your hair, your personality, your protectiveness towards me. I love everything about it,” I said and laid back on the bed

“Liam that makes me the happiest lad in the world,” he said laying next to me. I put my head on his chest. He wrapped arms around me in a possessive yet protective way. I smiled to myself as this was the way I wanted it to be. Sure I still don’t feel a lot of emotions and I don’t want too. I just want to feel love and happiness. That’s all that matters to me. I don’t care if I had to fight one war or a million wars I do not want to lose this feeling ever again.

Harry’s POV

I watch my two boyfriends dance like idiots on the dance floor. It’s quite a scene. I guess intoxication has it’s downfall. I wouldn’t know I don’t drink. I sighed to myself. I’m glad that this is over. Now I can just chill with my best friends and my boyfriends.

Around one thirty in the morning we all went home. I had to carry Louis while Zayn and Liam took Niall. We arrived to our flat in record timing. My guess is that Liam and Zayn didn’t want to carry Niall.

The next morning was a little funny. Liam and I had drew all over Niall and Louis’s faces. Zayn helped a little. It was really really funny.

We were all helping them to scrub it off. Liam being the neat freak he was took more care then us. I have to admit after all the shit Liam’s been through it’s good to see him happy.

It’s nice to see all my friends and lovers happy. Liam and Zayn are perfect for each other. Screw dates they don’t need it. Zany doesn’t act like a dominate and treats Liam like a submissive. Which I’m so happy for.

+++

The next day we met a girl who was dating someone. Her name was Evelyn and her girlfriend was Doreen. Evelyn was this bubbly blond while Doreen was the more layback. Something was off about her though. I wonder what though… Doreen looked at Evelyn before back at Zayn.

“Um…Doreen can I talk to you,” Zayn said. She sent a knowing glare to Evelyn before stalking off with Zayn on his heals. Louis decided to test the waters.

“So how long have you been with Doreen?” Louis asked

“Oh a few years,” Evelyn replied timidly

“You seem really sweet together,” I said

“T-thanks,” she stuttered

“Evelyn we need to go,” Doreen said storming back into the room her eyes red and her nose flaring.

HEYO its Sara. Daley’s falling into deep depression and if you know me as much as I do you’d know anyway I’m in Orlando but I still wrote few chappies left!!