Chapter 12

Zayn’s POV

We all were ready to go to Ed’s house. Liam looked lovely as always. He was wearing a white button up shirt, and a black vest over it. He also had grey chinos  and red converse. I wore a white blazer jacket and underneath that I had a red and grey flannel shirt on. I had white chinos too. Matt had his classic suit on –A/N those who doesn’t watch doctor who WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW- and a bow tie on. I gave him a questioning look

“Bow ties are cool,” he shrugged

I shook my head. Josh wore a beige blazer jacket. Amy wore a red over the arm dress that had a waterfall skirt. She also wore red dangly earrings and red heals.

Liam got on my back and we ran to the wolf pack’s den. The rest followed us. Liam got off my back. Ed and some of his wolves greeted us. Ed smiled at us as we entered the house. Liam reached for my hand and entangled our fingers together. He’s been very clingy lately. Not that I don’t mind because I love him but I’m just concern like a good boyfriend should be.

I didn’t want to think about it right now so I just ignored it. I’ll bring it up later right now I’m enjoying this dinner with my friends. It went as well as we expected. Ed and I nodded at each other before we sat down. Liam held my hand under the table. I could see Niall, Louis and Harry were sneaking…loving glances at each other. What the hell.

As we ate, Ed shared with us what the wolves have been training to do. He also had spoken to Daniela and she had told me a witch in their clan has been missing. They just got news that she is training the fledglings. So we have a traitor now. Great. I looked over at Niall and he had this look of pure determination. I haven’t seen that look in ages. Believe me when I say ages. I say at least 4 thousand years or so. Of course that’s Niall’s story but it’s when the unforgivable curses where still undergo.

As the evening went to an end and we had to leave. Louis was complaining about not getting to carry Harry. I told him to shut up or he’ll have to carry Matt and Amy. Which earned me a slap in the head by Amy and a punch it the balls by Matt. They also receive a warning from Liam.

So now we were home and Liam and I were cuddling.

“Hey Liam, can I ask you something?” I asked

“Yeah sure,” he said

“What’s going on in that head of yours. Like more cuddling and you are getting a bit clingy not that I don’t mind. You’re also protective of me.” I said

“I’m sorry Zayn. I’m just afraid I’ll lose you again. Like I lost my mum and dad and sister.” He said sadly

“Oh Liam you’ll never lose me. I’m not that easy and I would love to meet them soon.” I said

“Like now? I know we are bonded and my mum is dying to meet you. She keeps asking questions about you and my dad too.” Liam said emphasizing the word dying

“Sure,” I said

Hello Mrs. And Mr. Payne

Hello Zayn nice to meet you finally. I’m sure Liam told you that I’ve been asking questions.

Yes he has

Well he’s my baby boy and I can’t have him go through any more pain. Pain we’ve caused

I swear on my life that I would never EVER hurt Liam. He’s too innocent and sweet for that. I would like Satan take me if that ever happened.

Good answer Zayn welcome to the family

Thank you ma’am

I went to bed with a big smile on my face.

Harry’s POV

I was in the middle of a Harry sandwich. Not that I minded I had two very attractive men cuddling me. I do miss Liam though. The lads are very protective of us and it’s sort of annoying I just want to go back to my best friend once in awhile. I do love Niall and Louis. I really do. I may even have a crush on them. I just need some time to breathe.

I mean I’m scared shitless. I have no idea what’s gonna happened to us. What happened if we win? What happens if something happened to Liam? Or Niall? Or Harry? I don’t think I would be able to handle myself if they got hurt. I know Zayn’s strong. But what happens if he’s injured? Or cant lead an attack. I’m probably overthinking this. I mean they’re all really strong

A/N hey people it’s Sara and Daley Ok this is probably the saddest thing in our life but whatever. We just listened to the wanted ‘chasing the sun’ today. Like wow Daley and Sara have much of a life? The answer is no no we don’t. Well we are always writing for you guys or if you are like Daley you are crying because of school drama. Daley is not much to cry like at all. I believe it was the first year after her death she didn’t shed one tear. She sorta masked her emotions. Like you never know when she was upset or happy. It was like she’s emo. So one more thank you to the bitch who broke my best friend.

Ok two things you knew when I was upset. So that was a lie but yes I hardly cry. As for the whole drama thing I don’t cry all the time. Only when Alexis is mentioned and for the pass three weeks. Anyways you never ever ever know because it’s behind me. As for that bitch. She’s an ironic son of a bitch and no one will ever know so shut it Sara and suck a hot one. Oh wait you can’t lol. I’m on fire!!