Chapter 7

This is dedicated to Narryontop for making this cover it’s so cool right guys?

Liam’s POV

It’s been a few days and training to see visions is intense. I mean I’m reliving all my relatives’ deaths. But I also get little like conversations with their sprits. It’s good to know my mum is approving of Zayn even though he kidnapped me in her words. My dad said as long as he doesn’t break my heart he’s fine with Zayn. My sister Ruth is the teen girl she is ‘shipping us’ forever she even came up with a pet name for us. Ziam. Weird I know but it’s Ruth.

Zayn and I were in our room watching a movie. I had my head on his chest and he had his arms wrapped around me. By the end credits Zayn had fallen asleep. I wasn’t gonna wake him up I just went to talking with my mum.

Hello sweetie you two look so cute

Hi mum I wish you could take a picture and have the memory forever

Oh bugaboo I already did before we started chatting and you boys shouldn’t be watching horror before you go to bed mister

Mum horror gives us an excuse to cuddle. I’m sure you and dad did what we are doing all the time

Two shae my clever boy two shae

I enjoy our talk’s mum. I miss you

I miss you two bugaboo

After a while of just chatting with my mum Zayn woke up.

“Good morning babe,” I said kissing his nose. He scrunched his face

“Good morning LiLi,” he said tiredly.

“Go shower I’m gonna make breakfast,” I said getting out of bed.

“Ok Li,” Zayn yawned and got up and stretched.

I shook my head and walked out of the room. I bumped into Harry.

“Haz you wanna make breakfast with me?” I asked

“Sure,” he replied.

We ventured into the kitchen. I pulled out two pans a bowl and a whisk. Harry pulled out bacon and eggs. I cracked the eggs and whisked them. Harry heated the pans and put the bacon in pan and I poured the eggs in the other. I scrambled the eggs.

“Hey Haz how have you been through this whole thing?” I asked

“Shocked, and a little nervous because I’m mortal and if I die in this war. I’m actually gone.” He sighed sadly.

“I could too Haz,” I pointed out. We finished making breakfast just in time for the other tree to wake up and come down stairs. I handed them a plate of food and Harry handed them blood bags. I sat next to Zayn with Harry next to me. Niall and Louis sat on the other side of the table. After we finished eating Zayn and Niall cleared the table. I rolled my eyes as the sass master-that’s what he calls himself- sat there.

“Fat ass,” Niall muttered as he picked up his plate. Harry and I cracked up. Louis didn’t looked amused and flipped Niall off. After we got over our laughter. Josh came in.

“Oi is Louis not getting up to clear off a table. Tsk, tsk. Anyway Liam ready to train?” Josh asked

I groaned I loathe training because I’m a seer. Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Babe we might as well the lads and I are going on a hunt later today,” Zayn whispered in my ear

“Ok,”

A/N heyo people. This was more of a filler but anyway big big big thanks to Narryontop. I can’t believe she made this cover. Who read the water boy? Who’s reading So wrong it’s right? Who’s excited for Number 11? Who just loves Narryontop’s writing in general?