Smile

Previously on Eden...
Maze had the sudden urge to kiss her...

Maze stopped herself because she knew Eve didn't return her feelings. Eve suggested that they split up and look for the lady with curly hair separately.

Eve's P.O.V.

As I left Maze, I looked behind on the place we were standing on. I noticed a piece of paper on the floor. It looked like it was ripped from a bigger piece. I read the only two words on the piece of paper I was holding in my hand: "to die." I suddenly stopped for a moment and thought of all the possibilities. It was probably dropped by Maze since why would the words "to die" be laying around in the storage room written on printer paper that was ripped? But why? As much as I don't understand, I care for her very much. If she were to die I would lose a best friend. No wait- I would lose a person that I love...

Later

3rd person

When Eve and Maze finally met they realized that the lady left long ago. Maze was clearly dissatisfied that they couldn't find her so she sat on one of the boxes. As she sat on it, she realized that it was hollow and it collapsed as she fell in through it. Both Eve and Maze bursted out laughing. As they calmed down, Eve started blushing. Maze looked at Eve, confused." Anyway let's go," Maze broke the silence that fell after their laughing ended." it seems like she left long ago." Eve gave Maze a big grin that showed affection. "You're right, come on." Maze loved Eve's smile. When Maze was feeling down, she only thought of Eve's huge grin she never wipes off of her face. Eve opens the door for them both to walk out. Maze thanks her and Eve suddenly remembers the realization that she came to a few minutes ago. She looks away for a second and just as she does, Maze looks back at her, flustered. She finally gathers all her courage and "Would you like go to get some coffee?"
She nearly spits the words out of her mouth. Eve's eyes suddenly light up and she smiles. "Well, I have nothing to do so I suppose it wouldn't hurt a soul will it?" Maze can't help but let a smile slip. She smiles at the same time as she leads the way.

Later

After they get off of the bus, Eve suggests they go to Starbucks. As they walk through the streets, Eve looks at Maze and asks "Are you bisexual?" Maze's eyes grow big as she feels her face getting red." Uhh... I guess y-you can say that." Eve looks away, blushing. The rest of the way to the Starbucks nearby passes very slowly since they don't talk at all.

When they arrive at Starbucks, Maze asks "So, what're you gonna get?" Eve says"What?" since she was deep in thought." Oh, probably a strawberries and cream frap. I don't wanna get anything hot. What about you?" Maze looked at the menu that was hung up on the wall. I guess I'll get a caramel mocha." "Ooh, you know what Mazey, I think I'll get a caramel mocha too, I you made it sound very good" Maze was red at the sudden nickname, and so was Eve. Maze breaks the silence between them by saying " I didn't even say anything to describe it." Eve laughed "Whatever, you know what I mean!" When they buy their mochas- well when Maze insists that she pays for both the mochas so she can leave a good impression- and they sit, they start talking about stuff.

Later

After Maze and Eve drink their mochas and Maze starts, "So, did you like it?"
"Yes I loved it!" Eve smiled genuinely and carried sipping the bottom of the cup. Maze said " So, see you until later okay?" Eve looked up sadly but is able to put on a sad smile and say "Okay, until later." They both go their separate ways after they leave the coffee shop.

A/N: Hello and thanks for the 6 reads on the first chapter:) I know it isn't a lot but it means a lot to me. Thanks to each and every person who reads this chapter as well. Okay bye XD

uwu