Wait

Previously on Eden...
They both go their separate ways after they leave the coffee shop...

When Eve finally comes back to the motel she's staying in until she finds a place to live in, she let out a sigh. The realization she came to today was a little exhausting for her since she was never in love with someone other than Adam and Lucifer. Now that she realized she was in love with Maze, she was now having second thoughts about if she still loved Lucifer. Not wanting to think about it much she got ready for bed and caught up with her favorite shows before she went to sleep.

The Next Morning

    Eve picked her phone up, laying on top of her bed, hoping she had new notifications. Just as she picked her phone up, she saw a message that was sent from Maze two minutes ago. She smiled and read the text.

"Are you free tonight?"

   Since Eve thought that Maze only thought of her as a friend, she didn't want to creep her out by saying something weird so she replied:

               "Yea, what's on your mind?"

"I was thinking we could go for dinner- I mean like as friends."

   "Yeah, okay. That would be nice. :D"

"So, I'll pick you up at eight, ok? I'll
borrow Linda's since she will be staying home tonight."

                                                        "K :p"

    Eve just sat there and thought if she was too weird. But she quickly forgot about it over the excitement of seeing her again. She got out of bed and heard the room service knock on her door. "Room service!" Eve quickly put a t-shirt on since she slept with her bra and opened the door." Umm... Can I get some toast with a latte please?"
"Sure thing, miss." The room service boy writes her order on a sketchbook and leaves to get other orders.

12 minutes later

  The room service boy comes again with a tay filled with breakfasts ready to be eaten by the people occupying the rooms. The boy reads:" Hello again ma'am. It says here that you ordered some toast and a latte. Here you go. That'll be 5.35 dollars." As Eve hands him he money, she takes the toast and latte and while she enjoys her breakfast, she looks at her phone. She opens WhatsApp and starts typing to Mazikeen:

H|
Hey,|
Hey, Maze
Hey,Maze I miss you|

    She thinks about sending it but she doesn't. Nonetheless, she doesn't erase it either.

At Afternoon

   Eve waited for Maze to come. She checked the watch on the wall and saw that it was 7:45. Maze could be here any minute now. She hears a knock on the door and her eyes starts shining with happiness. When she opens the door, she sees Maze and she smiles even more."I couldn't wait." Eve looks at Maze and says "It's okay." As they walk through the corridor, they can't keep their eyes off each other.

    When they reach the car, Maze opens the door for Eve as she gets in. When both of them are in the car,Maze starts the engine and they go to a restaurant.

At the Restaurant

    When they finally reach their destination, Eve sees that Maze reserved a table just for them beside the window. They sit, and a waiter approaches them. "Hello you two. Welcome to Paladino's. Here is our menu. We hope you like our service and food."

   A/N: Hello guys. Thanks for reading this chapter. Next chapter is gonna be very good *wink wink* and I'm thinking of writing lemon/smut after that so let me know what you think about it and if no one comments anything, I'll write smut anyway. Ok guys see you later.