Maybe

Previously on Eden...
She grinned, looking Eve in the eyes.

    Eve looked at her with a hint of innocence on her face. Maze smiled and they walked off hand in hand.

At Eve's Hotel Room

Maze slammed the door behind them and started kissing on Eve's neck. Eve suddenly started chocking on something. Maze backed away." Are you okay?" Eve pointed at her throat. she started coughing up a weird fluid and wiped her mouth."I'm really okay. It's just-" Maze shouted "Are you kidding me?! Of course you're-" Maze looked down at Eve's collapsed body and stood there in shock. She quickly picked up her body and ran to Linda's car. On the way to the hospital, she tried to wake her up and she said to her,"It's gonna be okay." but it seemed like she wanted to calm herself more than calming her since she was unconscious.

When they arrived at the hospital, Maze rushed in through the front door and shouted "A doctor please!" Her voice grabbed the attention of a couple nurses. They quickly put her on a bed. and started putting tubes on her mouth. Maze reached out to her and tried to come with the nurses but all she could hear was "Ma'am we need you to back up." She felt like her whole world just collapsed in on her. She just sat there. Waiting for her.

A/N: Guys I'm sorry for not posting and I did a very short chapter because if I finish my mobile data before I post a chapter, I can't post yet. Anyway I have a really good story idea about the marvel universe and I'll be cutting this story short. Ok see you then. :3 xd