Done

A/N: Quick note: other than previously on eden, I'll use italic font for what the characters are thinking. Oh and this is the last chapter since this is just a warm up one and I need to write that marvel story. enjoy 😊

Previously on Eden...
She just stood there. Waiting for her.

   After 5 hours...

   "Goddamn it!" Maze shouted at the wall desperately trying to end the anger that she hasn't been able to get over since she didn't learn anything from any doctors. While she waited, she looked around and saw a doctor coming out of Eve's hospital room and rushed to her. Maze's eyes were glowing red with frustration. She tried to sound nice.

"Excuse me doctor but WHY THE HELL IS SHE IN A BAD CONDITION?"

    Maze's breathing was getting fast and rapid. The doctor stood there in shock while she tried to figure out why she was talking to her since she wasn't the mother of the patient inside. Everyone around was now staring at them.

    Maze averted her eyes to the door number and saw that she was waiting for a doctor to come out of room 246 instead of room 249.

"Never mind."

    She said that in such a calm voice, the female doctor thought she was bipolar or something. Maze quickly ran to the room 249 and to her luck, she saw a  doctor coming out of the door. The doctor had such a straight face, she couldn't figure out if the situation was good or bad. Maze approached him.

    "Excuse me but can you inform me of the patient's current state?"

    The doctor stared at her and pointed to the direction of another doctor. And started talking with a monotone voice.

    "I'm sure he will be happy to help."

    Maze stood there and thought what he had meant by that.

    'Well, I don't want help from a jerk like you anyway...'

    She walked up to the other doctor stomping her feet in frustration. She was nearly going to explode at him and she couldn't keep her calm due to the socializing she had to do with all of these doctors.

    "Hey, doctor, can you please just tell me what is causing the patient in 249 to vomit weird liquids all of a sudden?"

    "Sounds like you are exhausted, kid." He gives Maze a smile." Let's see" he looked trough his papers and stated:"And that weird liquid you mean is vomit. Seems like her appendicitis is going to explode if we don't take her in for surgery. She woke up 25 minutes ago so you can go and check up on her if you'd like."

  Maze looked at the doctor and nodded. She walked to the door, stopping once she got there.

"Well, here we go..."

    She slowly opened the door while calling out for Eve. Eve recognized the voice and told Maze to come in.

    After that, there was a comfortable silence between the two. They stared into each other's eyes for a long time and lost track of time.

   "So do you know what happened to you?" Maze broke the silence by asking a very important question. Eve looked into her light brown (I think that's her eye color?) eyes. "Yeah, I do." Maze frowned upon Eve's sad face. She couldn't stand her being sad. That was the same for Eve. If she ever saw Maze unhappy, she would sit down next to her and try to cheer her up.

    Suddenly, she remembered something. When she sat next to her at Lux, Maze was talking about a boy that she had a crush(?) on.

    "Now that we are together," she stopped for a second looking up at Maze for approval. Maze nodded at her to continue." does it mean you don't like the boy you said you liked at Lux anymore?"

    Maze face palmed.'How can she be this naive? It's so cute.' "I mean I thought you would have figured out by now but that 'boy' was you." Eve tried to look like she was deep in thought but that didn't work. They both laughed staring into each other's eyes once again.

    Eve started: "Well, I realized that lately I have been using Lucifer like a code name for you while I talk to you about my problems with him." Maze rolled her eyes at the mention of the Devil's name.

    "Who cares about that jerk? All that matters is that you're with me; someone better." Maze smirked at herself. Eve let out a small giggle.' It's so funny when she compliments herself.'

    The rest of the day was about them catching up with all the things they wanted to talk about. At one point, when Maze was bringing Eve coffee, she asked, "So I need to get an appendix surgery. Well, I guess there wasn't any guide in Heaven on how to get back to Earth without any problems and no one told me I could get my appendicitis exploded, it isn't my fault, right?"

    Maze bursted out laughing and she nearly spilled the coffees she was holding. She laughed until there were tears forming in her eyes. She wiped them off, setting the coffees on the table. "Nothing's your fault. It was probably because you- wait," she stopped in the middle of a joke because she realized that she never learned how Eve got back from Heaven without a body. "how the hell did you get back from Heaven without a body?" Eve stared at her confused. "You know," she gave her a weird look." I don't know either."

    Maze sighed. "Well, that means we'll never know. I mean maybe you saw a body that looked exactly like your original body and possessed it unknowingly." Eve shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not."

    They stood there in silence feeling the breeze that came in through the window. It hit their faces leaving them feeling relaxed. Maze spoke:

"I'll be there throughout your hard journey. just know that."

" I already knew."

    Maze turned to Eve, grasping her hands in her own and looking in her beautiful eyes.

"I love you."

"Love ya too, dummy."

    They relaxed with their hand intertwined, Maze rested her head on Eve's chest and they stood in silence as they listened to the wind blowing throughout the city. They didn't think of the future situations they will be in. At that moment, the only thing important to them was each other, and even though they didn't say a word, they both knew that.

A/N: Hey guys, thank you so much for reading. I can't believe I just finished my first story. I just can't. I am going to start a new story as soon as I find internet. Again, I want to thank all of you people for reading even though it wasn't a lot (It seems like a lot to me.❤️). The idea came to me since there were no mazeve stories in wattpad when I started this as a draft. And I was like" hOw iS ThAt pOSsiBLe?! "so i started a story. Okay. See you in the next story. :>