~*Four - Crying*~

Hoseok's POV (a few weeks later)

I steered up the driveway to the address Jin and Namjoon had given me. No wonder Jimin and Yoongi moved here. It's beautiful. 

I stepped out of my car and walked up to the door. I carefully knocked on the door. I heard shuffling from the other side and laughed quietly to myself when something fell.

Yoongi was the one who opened the door. He was silent and started to tear up. "Hobi," he whispered.

"Yoongi who is it, why are y-" Jimin stopped in his tracks when he saw my face.

I smiled. "Hey you two."

I was wrapped in a tight hug by both of them.

After a few minutes of just standing there and crying from all three of us, we finally sat down.

Yoongi walked into the kitchen to get snacks and drinks. I sat down in a chair and Jimin sat down on th couch. He seemed a little frazzled.

"Jimin?" I asked.

His head whipped around to meet my eyes. "Y-yes?"

"Are you okay?" I questioned shifting in my chair.

He shook his head, almost like he was trying to shake a thought. "I'm fine."

Jimin's POV

You were crying

Yoongi was crying.

Hobi was crying.

It really seemed like more than Yoongi's tears were being added to mine. Maybe it's . . . no . . . if it was Hoseok I would have noticed by now . . . right?