~* Thirteen - Murder *~

Hoseok's POV

Yoongi stood up from his chair. "I'm going to the bathroom. Don't murder each other while I'm gone."

Jimin and I chuckled at his joking remark as he wandered off into the clump of other tables.

We had finished our food and payed about an hour ago. We were mostly nursing our small chocolate cake and out three cups of coffee. I didn't rally mind. I was starting to see why the world di this to me and Jimin. Is it bad that I'm starting to fall for my best friend's boyfriend?

I took a deep breathe. "I wanna show you something," I said, taking Jimin's hand.

I saw him blush slightly before gently sqeezing mine back. 

I pulled him out of his chair and dragged him outside. There was a small garden and a fountain right outside of the resturant. I pulled Jimin around so he was facing me, our hands resting in each others. 

"What're we doing out here?" he asked me.

I smiled. "I dunno, I ju-" 

"Can I kiss you?"

I flushed a bright red. "P-please do."

Our lips connected softly together.

Yoongi's POV

It was strange seeing my best friend and my boyfriend kissing.

But the wierd this is . . .

I'm not mad.

I'm happy that Jimin and Hoseok are happy.

And I know that Jimin will always love me, too.

He always has.